Episode 10

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the campers had to bring out their most terrifying screams in order to win, sky tried to help ski get over her fear of scary movies and in the end, the zombie claws won both parts of the challenge and in the end, we had to say goodbye to Dorkly Sonic from the long crawlers, who will fall next, who will lose next, find out tonight here on..........FUNKIN.........BATTLE!!!

Sky: so ski, are you over your fear yet?

Ski: well, sorta...

Sky: well, listen, the challenge is over so, you don't need to worry about it.

The film lord speakers: ATTENTION CAMPERS, COME OUTSIDE OF YOUR TRAILERS FOR TODAYS CHALLENGE!

(*everyone exits their cabins*)

Java: morning campers, jeez, some of you guys look like a total disaster.

Eduardo: well, I couldn't fall asleep after what happened last night.

Java: anyways, that was part of today's movie genre challenge, today's challenge is disaster movie flicks which usually involve people running for their life's from many natural disasters.

(*ski screams*)

Sky: and here we go again.

Java: yeah, maybe I should've told her that she doesn't need to be afraid of this genre after she had to deal with the horror genre, anyways, follow me for the first part of today's challenge.

(*after everyone got there*)

Java: ok, now to start off, this area is known as earthquake, this is where most of the disasters will come from this challenge, now, I want everyone to get into position to get ready for today's challenge.

(*after everyone got into position*)

Java: ok, now, everyone better get ready cause the challenge is starting in...three...two...one...NOW!

(*everyone starts running up the hill*)

Java: now, let's start off with a normal disaster with a EARTHQUAKE!

(*Java presses the button and the ground shakes under the contestants*)

Sun: now get ready for the next part, Sandstorm!

(*sun starts throwing random stuff at the contestants*)

(*Java stops the shaking*)

Carol: thank goodness that's over.

Java: AFTERSHOCK!!!

(*Java presses a button and the ground shakes again*)

(*Eduardo vomits into the grass*)

Eduardo: there goes my breakfast...

Java: speaking of food, now it's time for some LAVA!

(*some lava starts flowing from the trapdoors on the top of the hill*)

(*Ausi tastes it*)

Ausi: mm, tomato soup.

Sun: wait what, that was supposed to be for supper.

Java: well, it's getting kinda hot here, so how about a nice and refreshing HAILSTORM, now, to tell you, golf ball sized hail is painful, but, hail sized golf balls are even more painful!