Episode 4

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants had to bring up film equipment up a mountain and filmed a movie with the equipment, in the end, the Blu fighters and zombie claws won it but there wasn't a elimination so none of long crawlers was out, who will lose next, and who will fall, find out tonight on...........FUNKIN.........BATTLE!!!

Blu: so sky, how long does the hair spray take to dissolve?

Sky: it takes about 2 weeks.

Blu: dang, guess we gotta wait Bob.

Bob: yep.

The film lots speakers: ATTENTION EVERYONE, PLEASE EXIT YOUR CABINS FOR TODAYS CHALLENGE!

(*everyone exits their cabins*)

Java: well hello everyone.

Carol: hi java.

Java: so, today, we will be heading to the beach.

Sky: oh wow, I will be able to enjoy the waves and the smooth sand.

Java: so, here's how it works, everyone beach movie has three things, one of them being optional, one being surfing, two being a sand castle building contest, and the optional 3, a dance-off, so everyone, grab your swimsuits and get on the tour bus cause we are heading to there right now!

(*after everyone grabbed their swimsuits, entered the tour bus, and got to the beach*)

Sky: ah, the beach, the most amazing place ever.

Carol: you know it sky.

Java: ok contestants, change out of your usual wear into your swimsuits.

(*after everyone changed out of their usual clothing and into their swimsuits*)

Java: ok contestants, the first challenge you'll be doing is surfing, since the Blu fighters got first place last round, they go last

GB: wait a minute, how is this fair, my team only have six members while the others have seven.

Java: oh yeah, we're also gonna need somebody to sit out.

Robo Engineer: I'll sit out.

Springtrap: same.

Java: ok, Robo engineer and Springtrap sit out, anyways, long crawlers, you are up 1st.

(*after the long crawlers finished*)

Java: ok, so, only half of you managed to stay on, that's fine, zombie claws, your up next.

(*after the zombie claws finished*)

Java: ok, so zombie claws, four of you managed to stay on, your in the lead right now, Blu fighters, your up next.

(*a few turns later*)

Java: ok, we only have two more people who need a turn, ski and sky.

Ski: I'll go next.

(*ski pushes the surfboard out to the ocean and starts to surf*)

(*Sky looks left*)

Sky: !!!

(*Sky saw someone with a six pack, white skin, black wings, and black horns get out of the water and starts to blush*)

Carol: Sky, are you ok?

Sky: I think I'm in love...

Carol: hm?