Episode 9

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the campers went to play doctors and nurses by building a Frankenstein's monster replica of solid chris, in the end, they thought that they were diseased until they realized that it was just itching powder, pepperoni slices, and fake medical books, in the end, the Blu fighters got their replica to the lightning bolts but scout and Speedrunner Mario also got a award with a one-time immunity for their next elimination, and in the end, Sky won the challenge award and won a nice spa trip with her boyfriend selever, who will fall next, who will lose next, find out tonight on..........FUNKIN.........BATTLE!!!

Ski: I wonder how sky is doing at the spa.

Carol: she's probably doing fine ski, I mean, after all the stress of her trying to get boyfriend to love her, she needed that spa day.

Ski: yeah, your right.

(*the lame-o-sine arrive and sky exits out*)

Selever: goodbye sky!

Sky: goodbye sel!

(*the lame-o-sine drives off*)

Ski: sky, your back!

(*ski hugs sky*)

Sky: hey there ski.

Carol: wow sky, your hair looks super amazing.

Sky: heh, thank you, they also did my eyes and they gave me these cool gloves.

Carol: that's cool.

The film lots speakers: ATTENTION CAMPERS, PLEASE MEET ME ON TOP OF THE HILL IMMEDIATELY FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE!

(*after everyone got to the top of the hill*)

Sky: wheres java?

Eduardo: I don't know, he said he would be here.

Java: I am here.

Everyone: GAH!

Java: whoops, sorry guys, anyways, today's challenge is gonna be a killer, might even be one of your worst fears during the nights, that's right, today's movie genre of challenge is scary movies!

Ski: s-s-s-scary movies...

Java: yes ski, that's what our movie genre is.

Sky: Java, don't you remember, ski is terrified of scary movies.

Java: oh dang, I didn't know that, well, let's still do the challenge, you can help ski get over her fear of scary movies sky.

Sky: yeah, maybe I can, come on ski, follow me.