Episode 16

Java: last time on Funkin Battle, the contestants put their body to the works in the sports genre movie challenges, that was until a video was posted on the Funkin battle website of what Sky said during her spa trip, in the end though, Sky managed to make everyone forgive her and scout was sent packing for the first time, who will fall next, who will lose next, find out tonight on.........FUNKIN........BATTLE!!!

The film lots speakers: ATTENTION CAMPERS, PLEASE EXIT YOUR TRAILERS FOR TODAYS CHALLENGE

(*after everyone got out of their trailers*)

Tord: huh, that's strange.

Sky: yeah, isnt java supposed to be here so we can know what today's challenge is?

(*a sleeping bomb drops in front of all the teams causing them to fall asleep*)

(*a few hours later*)

(*everyone wakes up*)

Sniper: bloody hell guys, where the hell are we now?

(*a digital screen appears*)

Java: hello contestants!

Sniper: Java, whats the meaning of this, and also, where the hell are you!

Java: well, to answer your second question, I'm in my dorm room, and for your first question, this set is for todays movie challenge of spy movies, in each spy movie, two parts play a specific role in them, the ability to steal something without getting caught and the ability to defuse a bomb, whichever team manages to defuse their bomb first will be safe from todays elimination, however, the item that you guys need to steal is on top of the room your in, you need to find a lever that will activate the elevator, good luck.

(*the digital screen turns off*)

Tord: guess we better start looking.

Sniper: yep.

(*5 minutes of searching later*)

Sniper: we've searched this entire area and there is no lever!

(*Lord X leans on something that pushes to the side opening the elevator door*)

Lord X: I found it guys.

Tord: good job lord x!

(*everyone gets in the elevator and they go up*)

(*when they all got up*)

Sky: well, we're here.

Sniper: seriously, no lasers or anything, this is gonna be easy.

(*the lasers activate*)

Sniper: I stand corrected.

Sky: well, how are we supposed to get through this one?

Dorkly Tails: I got this.

(Dorkly Tails jumps and starts flying and flies over the lasers to the case*)