Episode 19

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants had to make a movie for Netflix to add on their platform, in the end, Bob, Blu, Sniepr, Lord X, Tord, and Dorkly Tails movies were good, however, Lord X, Sniper, and Bobs movies were good enough for Netflix, in the end, we had to say goodbye to Dorkly Tails, who will win the next challenge, who will fall, find out tonight on.......FUNKIN.......BATTLE!!!

Sniper: guys, we soon need to eliminate sky, if we don't, she'll win this entire game.

Lord X: come on sniper, give her a break, you're probably just mad that she got scout out due to her cheer.

Bob: yeah man.

The film lots speakers: ATTENTION CAMPERS, PLEASE EXIT YOUR TRAILERS FOR TODAYS CHALLENGE!

(*after everyone got out of their trailers*)

Java: morning guys.

Sayori: good morning java.

Sniper: so, what's today's challenge?

Java: todays movie challenge is the fairytale movies, we will be doing a fairytale of how the knight saves a princess from a dragon.

Sayori: oh, fun!

Sky: but who's gonna be the princess?

Java: that's a good question Sky, why don't you girls come here to me.

(*Sky, Sayori, and Ski approached Java*)

Sky: why did you want us to do that?

Java: you'll see.

(*Ausi appears with a wand*)

Ausi: I announced you three princess sky, princess ski, and princess Sayori.

Sky: oh, that's why.

Java: not only you guys get to be princesses, but, tonight, you will have automatic immunity since you can't participate in this challenge.

Sky: yeah!

Java: boys, you will be facing the challenge today.

Bob: hey, that's sexism, you can't just give the girls a free pass!

Java: keep the complaints for later bob, let's get to the challenge, Ausi, take the girls to get ready for the challenge.

Ausi: will do java!

(*after java and the boys got to the challenge*)

Java: ok, now here's how this challenge will work, one at a time, you guys will cross the bridge blindfolded, if you fall, you cannot participate in the next part of the challenge, if you manage to make pass, you will participate in the next part, now, go!

(*after everyone crossed the bridge*)

Java: well, the only person that fell was Lord X, the rest of you will participate in the next challenge, so, follow me.

(*after they all got there*)

Sniper: is there a reason why we're at a castle?

Java: well, before our next part, you will hear a song from the most fabulous princess of all, princess Sayori.

Bob: oh, this must be good.

Sayori: 🎶When I was a little girl, I dreamed of my first kiss, it would come from my perfect prince, and in my dream, it was beautiful.🎶