Episode 17

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants had to put in their inner stealth and bring it into their spy movie challenge, in the end, Dorkly tails managed to grab the bag and Tord accidentally blew his teams Bomb up causing his team to lose, unfortunately, we had to say goodbye to Speedrunner Mario right before the merge, we are now in the merge, which contestant will win the challenge, which contestant will fall, find out tonight on.......FUNKIN.......BATTLE!!!

Sky: we're finally in the merge girls.

Sayori: yep, meaning the only way to save ourselves is by winning challenges.

Ski: yeah!

Sky: yeah, let's hope we can go all the way to the final three.

Sayori: yep.

The film lots speakers: ATTENTION CAMPERS, PLEASE COME OUT OF YOUR TRAILERS FOR TODAYS MOVIE CHALLENGE!

(*after everyone got out*)

Sky: wheres java.

Dorkly Tails: listen, I'm just gonna expect him to throw another sleeping bomb and then we're gonna wake up someplace else.

(*Java lands on the ground in front of them*)

Dorkly Tails: I stand corrected.

Java: yeah, that sleeping bomb trick was a one time thing for the spy movie challenge, anyways, morning contestants.

Sayori: morning java.

Java: todays movie challenge are the superhero movies, here's how this will work, you will design a costume and think of a superhero name for you and it will be rated on a scale of one to ten, then, you will navigate a obstacle course within the shortest amount of time, whoever's costume is rated high will get the first safety and whoever beats the obstacle course in the shortest time possible is also safe from tonight's award ceremony.

Sky: oh, ok!

Sniper: but wait, how are we supposed to make our costume?

Java: well, right behind me are some fabrics that you can use as your costume, you can go for a more difficult design or the simplest design there is, you all have twenty minutes to make your costume, the time starts now!

(*20 minutes later*)

Java: ok contestants, times up, now time for the rating, we will start off with Ski.

Ski: hello, I am Lumber Woman, my power is the ability to talk to plants!

Java: ok, lame power but good name, 5.5/10, sniper, your next.

Sniper: I am timber man, and I have many superpowers including fire blast and floating!

Java: ok, the name is the same as skis costume but at least your powers are good, 6/10, skid, your next.

Skid: I am captain skeleton, and I throw bones at people!

Java: great superhero name, but lame power, 6.5/10 Dorkly Tails, your next.