Episode 8

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants went to prison and had to eat disgusting food and try to escape it, the Blu fighters escape tools broke and it looked like they were stuck until Eduardo came back and lead them out to the exit, but it was too late and the Blu fighters lost the challenge, in the end, due to Eduardo returning, both hex and bob had to leave, who will leave next, who will lose next, find out tonight on.........FUNKIN.........BATTLE!!!

Eduardo: man, I missed this film lot a lot, these casting trailers, the crafts and services tent, oh baby I missed it.

Sky: yeah, anyways, welcome to our team Eduardo.

Blu: you're gonna fit in great here.

Eduardo: yeah!

Tord: I can't believe Eduardo is back zanta, Java shouldn't have let him back in.

Zanta: I know, so we gotta make sure he gets out.

(*a ambulance arrives and Java steps out of the back*)

Java: hello contestants.

Sky: Java, what are you doing here?

Java: well, I'll be telling you tomorrow's challenge, it will be based off medical movies.

Ski: wait, but how are we supposed to know what diseases their are, none of us have medical training.

Java: well, for tonight, your guys dinner will be pizza, and if your ever tired, go ask Ausi for a cup of coffee, cause tonight, you all will be reading a medical book that will tell you everything about diseases.

(*Java tosses the books to everyone*)

Java: I'll see all of you tomorrow morning.

(*the next day*)

Java: good morning contestants, I hope you all learned all that knowledge in the book cause this will be in part of the challenge, now, follow me in.

(*everyone follows Java into a medical room set*)

Java: ok, now to start, to prevent your regular clothes getting dirty, go into your assigned gender locker rooms and change into these doctor and nurses outfits.

(*Java tosses every boy a doctor outfit and every girl a nurses outfit*)

(*after everyone got changed into their doctor and nurses outfit*)

Java: ok, now I'll explain, I'll ask you guys a question and from the book, you are gonna have to guess what the disease is, if you get it correct, you go up the diving board and you will grab parts to build a Frankenstein's monster figure of this guy.