Episode 18

Java: last time on Funkin battle, the contestants had to put there heroness to the test as they had to face the hero challenge, many of the characters costumes were amazing but in the end, Sky won the rating and Bob won the obstacle course, in the end though, we had to say goodbye to the spooky boy Skid, who will win the next challenge, who will fall, find out tonight on.......FUNKIN......BATTLE!!!

The film lots speakers: ATTENTION CAMPERS, PLEASE EXIT YOUR TRAILERS FOR TODAYS MOVIE CHALLENGE!

(*after everyone exited their trailers*)

Java: morning contestants.

Sky: good morning java.

Sniper: so, what's today's challenge?

Java: todays challenge is gonna a Netflix movie challenge, here's how it will work, you all will be given a week to make a movie, then, we will watch the movies and see which ones would be a perfect movie for Netflix, whichever movie gets green lighted for being a Netflix movie will be safe for tonight's elimination, the others won't be safe and one of them will be eliminated tonight, so, get to making that movie!

(*a week later*)

Java: ok, times up contestants, let's see your movies.

(*after all of the contestants movies were watched*)

Java: ok, so, the best movies for Netflix are Snipers, Lord Xs, Dorkly Tails, Bob, Tord, and Blu, so, let's call the owner of Netflix and see which movies would be a good movie for Netflix.

(*java calls netflix*)

Reed Hastings: hello?

Java: hey there, I am Java, host of Funkin Battle and creator of famous roblox game Funky Friday, I would want to send you some movies to watch to see which one would be a good movie from my contestants.

Reed Hastings: alright then, give me the movies on the email, bye now.

Java: ok, bye!

(*java hangs up*)

Java: ok Lord X, Blu, Sniper, Dorkly Tails, Tord, and Bob, we're gonna need the links to your movies so they can be reviewed by him.

Lord X, Dorkly Tails, Blu, Sniper, Tord, and Bob: oh, ok then.

(*they type the links in Java's computer and separate the movies by their names*)

Bob: ok java, we sent the movies to him.

Java: ok, just remember, if he says none of the movies are good enough for Netflix, then nobody wins safety tonight.

Blu: alright then.

(*a day later*)

Java: ok contestants, I've checked the email and it said that Lord X, Sniper, and Bobs movie were good enough for Netflix, so those three are safe for tonight, the rest of you, you are at risk of being voted off, I'll see you all tonight.

(*at night*)

Java: ok, let's start this elimination!

(*everyone votes*)

Java: ok, to start off, people safe with their immunity is Sniper, Lord X, and Bob.

(*Sniper, Lord X, and Bob get their awards*)

Java: ok, contestants safe with zero votes are Sayori, Ski, Tord, and Blu.

(*Sayori, Ski, Tord, and Blu get their awards*)