Inquisitive Heart - Chapter 18

TWO PAIRS OF INTENSE EYES ARE LOOKING BACK AT ME, FROWNING, OR MAYBE GLARING. I DON'T KNOW. Lisa and Joy were like this for couple of minutes now.
"Guys, we're here for wine tasting." I said in irritation.
"Says the one who stares on the wall for a long time, we're not here for wall tasting Roseanne. Drink." Joy rolls her eyes at me while her hand on her waist. She shared the little bottle of wine with me, and I took a sip.

"Ulk! Tastes like turd." I said, I let my tongue out with disgust. Lisa pushes me to the side while Joy retrieves the bottle off my hand and look for more to try. "What's up with you lately? You have episodes like from Stranger Things, you know, like when Vecna tries to get his victims?"
"Stop comparing me to those creepy prosthetic makeups, oh my gaahd, I'm trying to erase it from my mind!"

"Feels like you need to free your mind Roseanne, coz you're floating, seriously, are you okay?" Lisa said pulling my arm for me to look at her.

"I'm okay, I'm just trying to get our job done before Taeyeon release her new album, this is the biggest project so far and I don't want to ruin it." Lisa believed me this time and stopped asking more questions.
Oh. I believe her girl walking towards us has something more to do with it.
"Hi." Lisa said with wide grin. But Jisoo kisses her on the lips and returns back a wider smile instead of replying.

Lisa is on her Prussian blue suit with only her bra was under it; it shows out her firm cleavage and prominent abs; while Jisoo is wearing an Electric blue dress that shows out her firm arms and legs. They look so good together and I just can't stop smiling while seeing them like that. They're truly fit.

Lisa and Jisoo's relationship is not so perfect if you'll imagine. The one is losing her weight, filling up other's duty to survive the shift due to the loads of patient they have this season and the other one is stuck with me, skipping lunch breaks to finish our work before the deadlines. But even if they have busy schedules, they find ways to make up on each other. I love that about them, I'm amaze on their relationship... because I know I will never be like that in a relationship. I will always have guilt now whether I choose to stick with Robin nor choose Jennie this time; I will always think of another person when I'm with the other. It sucks.

I can feel a warm breath on the back of my ear, and I feel her lips kissing it after. I look back at her and devour her appearance with my eyes.

She's wearing a suit similar to Lisa, a black glittery one, matching it with the pants. Gaaaahd, she's wearing a suit without a shirt inside it, without brassiere inside it! I can see her skin showing from the opening of her suit. And a line of her boobs on the center. Just one move of my hand to her chest, I'll see what's inside it.

IS SHE TRYING TO KILL ME?! She's wearing a heavy makeup that also suits her so well and a black cowboy hat that made her look hotter. She's doing this in purpose... to drive me crazy.

"Like what you see?" She said biting her lower lip and caressing my exposed stomach with her long fingertips. "I didn't know you have these babies." She presses her fingers on every exposed abs I have, and I can't control the ache that I start to feel below me.

I hold her hand to stop her and tangled it with my own. "Let's try some wine."
"I don't drink, remember? I'm here because Irene wants me to bring you guys."
"Just look for bottles then, I'll drink it." She kinds of hesitate but she smiles after and takes my hand again. "Okay, I want that floral printed bottle. I think it's a rose petal wine." She holds the bottle and offers it to me; she fills half of my glass and return the bottle on the table.

I sip on it and it's good, it doesn't taste like the wine I just drank before. I finished the wine in my glass and look at her again, to find her looking back at me.

"Hmm?"