ix. 𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧-𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰?

"Sheeps?" Vance stuck his head around Mr

"Sheeps?" Vance stuck his head around Mr.Yamadas door on Friday, knowing she's be in here. "You're eating with an old man again?"

"Vance." she scolded him with a look of disbelief.

"Old man?" Mr.Yamada gave him a wild look. "I'm in my 20s."

"Okay." Vance rose his eyebrows. "Keep telling yourself that...old man."

"Vance." she scolded him again. "Behave."

"Look." he held up his paper. "B-"

"B-!" Sarah stood up quickly.

"Don't make it-" he began to scold her before Sarah started to squeeze the life out of him. "-a big deal."

"Look at you! Look at this!" Sarah took the paper in pure excitement. "I'm gonna stick it on my fridge."

"Okay, i'm leaving." Vance turned around to walk away.

"Wait, don't go." Sarah tried to stop him, but Vance paid her no mind as he kept going. Sarah gave her friend a smile as she pushed the ungraded papers onto his desk. "I'll be right back!"

"Don't run!" Mr.Yamada called to her, but he didn't scold her when she did.

"Hopper!" Sarah ran down the hallway. "Wait, i'm not done talking to you."

"Well, i'm done talking." he called over his shoulder before giving a sudden stumble at the weight tossed one his back. "What the fuck!"

"Wanna celebrate?" Sarah asked from his back as Vance slowly found his balance again, trying to knock her off him. "We can do whatever you wanna do. We can go to the drive-in, I think something good is playing. Or we can go shopping at Gimbels, Bingo needs a new water bowl. Or we can just hang out. Oh! Or we can go to your place. Grab N Go. I know you love that place."

"You're doing it again." Vance sighed.

"Sorry, shutting up." Sarah nodded from his back as they headed down the hallway. "So-"

"Jesus christ." he huffed.

"You've been talking my ear off about that high score." she pointed out. "Are you chicken?"

"What?" he asked in disbelief. "Because I don't wanna celebrate?"

He paused when her hands flew over his face, feeling around. "What are you doing? Stop!"

"Vance Hopper not wanting to play pin-ball? Do you have a fever? Have you cracked the case on body swapping and changed places with someone else? Are you even Vance? Am I lovin-up on a stranger right now?" she listed on, her voice getting higher and higher each time.

"Sarah, would you stop being so annoying?" he dropped her down onto the ground before spinning around. "I'm busy today, I can't celebrate tomorrow."

"Busy with what?" she rocked on her heels.