xi. 𝐖𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡

"This is so stupid. I literally just got done telling my parents that I wasn't gonna let you get me into trouble." Sarah said as Vance drug her away from school. "Let me remind you that i'm-"

"Trying to get into your fancy people school. I know, you didn't shut up about it." he continued to pull her down the road by the sleeve of her sweater. "What's even there? A bunch of smart pricks that are gonna treat you like shit?"

"Smart people don't treat other smart people like shit." she pointed out, moving her hand to grab his. "There, so you don't stretch my sweater. It's the real knitted kind from my grandma."

Vance rose one eyebrow at the hand holding, not sure if he liked it on not. "You have a grandma?"

"Yeah, she lives kinda far though. Only see her at Christmas." Sarah shrugged, not having to question weather she liked the handholding like he had. She did. "Where are we going? I'll get in trouble if we go to Grab N Go."

"We aren't going there?" Vance turned down the street as they passed a stop sign. "I know a guy."

"You know a guy?" her eyebrows shot up. "That sounds terrifying."

"Yeah." Vance had to agree. "Hope you like needles."

"I've never heard of anyone liking needles." Sarah inhaled deeply with a knowing look his way. "Are we going to the hospital?"

Vance gave a minor snort. "No, Sheeps."

"Are we doing drugs?" she rose her eyebrows.

"Not drugs either." he pulled her along, now deciding he liked to hold her hand too. "Stop asking questions, annoying ass."

"Oh, i'm sorry for wondering where i'm being kidnapped to on a Monday." she rubbed her nose, still having a minor sniffle from her cold. "Are we-"

"Sarah!" he scolded her loudly. "This is why they haven't given you your school yet, because you talk way too much."

"Vance, you can't just ask me if I like needles and then not say anything else." she argued, waking a little faster to keep up with him. "Will you at least carry me?"

"No!" he huffed.

"But my feet hurt, i've got a toe blister." she whined. "It feels like a broken ankle."

"Nothing like a broken ankle." Vance rolled his eyes. "That's what your dumbass gets for wearing new shoes for the first time to school."

"Ha, but i'm not in school." she flashed him a cheek grin, using her free hand to point at his face. "Aye? Aye?"

"Look, we're here. You can shut it now." Vance stopped infront of a very beat up house, looking at Sarah as she gave a questionable look. "Hope you like needles."

"You keep saying that!" she yelled as he drug her inside.

A tattoo. That's what Vance wanted her to do. A fucking tattoo. And she did it, a tiny sheep on her foot. But, Sarah was acting as if he'd chopped her entire foot off. "Would you stop being such a baby? You didn't even feel it."