XXII. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"Oh my god i'm gonna have a heart attack

"Oh my god i'm gonna have a heart attack." Sarah got out of the car early that morning after a very sleepless night. Mr.Yamada wasn't sure we he expect four teenagers, who were all friends, to sleep on a vacation together. They absolutely did not. "I'm gonna have a literal heart attack."

"I'm gonna throw up." Vance got out and mocked her exact tone. "I'm gonna literally throw up"

"Woah, look at these guys." Robin tried not to laugh at everyone going to class in preppy uniforms. "Sarah, I think you could pull this off. I'll give you one of my navy bandanas too."

He was hinting at the navy and white color of the uniforms. Sarah didn't hear a word he said, too mesmerized by the school. It was exactly what Vance pictured it would be like. High buildings, flowers, clean side walks, and looked like it genuinely was filled with a bunch of rich people. He thought Sarah was a rich girl, but these people made her look poor. Mr.Yamada smiled at her face. "I think you'll like it here, Sarah."

"Holy shit." she laughed.

"Language." he warned her.

"Holy heck." she corrected herself, grinning widely as she followed him. It took her a moment to remember who her tag alongs were. She knew Bruce would behave and act accordingly, he always had as he followed his father. First, Sarah grabbed Robin. "You stay right here in the middle of all of us."

"You think i'm an issue?" he gave her a questionable look.

"No, because you're so small. I don't wanna loose you." she gave him a half grin, making sure he stayed in the middle while mumbling how he wasn't done growing and how maybe she was just a giant. Vance stays near the car. "Now for you, my lover!"

"I'm staying here." he shook his head.

"No." Sarah held her hand out, waving it dramatically. "Come on, take my hand. I wore my best outfit today, you want a bunch of people hitting on me?"

Vance rolled his eyes, taking her hand as Sarah pushed close to his side. "You really don't like it here?"

"No." he shook his head. "Not at all."

"Ramsey!" a tall man cheered as he saw Mr.Yamada. "I was wondering where you were, old man!"

"Old man?" he laughed in disbelief and accepted the hug. "I'm younger then you."

"Oh, don't lie." he gave him a look.

"Maybe not, but I look it." Mr.Yamada shrugged his shoulders. "You remember-"

"This is Bruce?" the tall man gapped at the baseball player. "Woah, look at you. You're so tall now, and have great shoulders. Still tossing around a baseball?"

"More like hitting those homeruns." Mr.Yamada praised his son. Sarah loved them so much. Mr.Yamada was the definition of a perfect father, he loved Bruce and Amy so much. He supported them no matter what they did or didn't do. He had his job but was involved with his kids no matter what, he put them first always. Sarah loved that and looked up to him so much.