XXI. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞

Sarah was carrying Robin out of his house

"Before they get here-" Bruce turned around to look at Vance in the back. "-what do you think caused this?"

Vance inhaled as he looked at how Robins back was to Sarah's front, her arms secured tightly around his waist as his legs bounced onto hers within each step she took. "I have no fucking idea."

"Oh, you've got the baby." Mr.Yamada greeted them as Sarah opened the door. "Hi, Robin."

"Hey." he said back as Sarah tossed him into the car before she got in with a violent huff. Vance grinned as he reached over Robins head to pull the piece of curls that managed to get to the wrong side of her head.

"So-" Bruce popped his gum as he blinked at the two. "-what was that about?"

"He refused to leave until I threw up at one of the kills in the movie he was watching." Sarah huffed as she buckled her seat belt. "We obviously don't have time, so I carried him."

"Smart plan." Vance hummed. "She was scared."

"She was absolutely scared." Robin agreed.

"I was not scared." she rolled her eyes at the two of them.

"I was scared and I wasn't even there." Mr.Yamada drive down the road. "Are we picking up anyone else?"

"And do what?" Sarah gave a snort. "Tie them to the top of the car?"

"Like a Christmas tree." Bruce smiled.

"Who ties trees to the top of the car?" Vance frowned his eyebrows together. "That's dumb."

"How else would you get it home? Carry it?" Sarah leaned past Robin to give a questionable look. "I'd love to see you try."

"She'd loveeee to see you try." Bruce teased with a laugh as Sarah leaned forward and yanked his ear lob, Vance only sent her a wink when she retreated into her seat.

"Hey, Mr.Yamada, can we listen to some music?" Robin asked from the middle of the flirty pair, one of his knees touching both their legs due to how close they all were in the car.

"Oh, sure. Let's just play some hip tunes." he messed with the radio as static played a moment, pausing on the perfect balance.

And whatever happened, to Tuesday and so slow?

"Going down the old mine with a transistor radio." Mr.Yamada hummed as he tapped his steering wheel.

"Standing in the sunset laughing!" Bruce yelled loudly, scaring each of them. He spun back and held a fake microphone toward Sarah.  "Hiding 'hind a rainbow's wall."

Robin grabbed his wrist to pull the fake mic his way when Sarah shook her head in embarrassment. "Slipping and sliding all along the waterfall with you."