XLV. 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲

۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ ִ ۫ ˑ ֗
࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓓𝓣𝓐◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE—
muscle memory

۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗ 𓏲˖ 𑁍 ࣪ ִ ۫ ּ   ִ ۫   ˑ ֗࣪𓏲ּ ֶָ  ✩◿𝓓𝓣𝓐◸ 🂱 ࣪𓏲ּ ֶָCHAPTER FORTY FIVE—muscle memory

Sarah staying with Gwen at night. They slept in the same bed, Gwen liked having Sarah there with her. She woke with a gasp that night and then woke Sarah, telling her all about her dreams of what her thinks the outside of the house looked like.

"Tell me if anything starts to look familiar." Sarah drove slowly down the streets of north Denver, Gwen peering out of the passengers seat.

"It's gotta be around here." she shook her head, looking at both sides of the street as Sarah drove as slow as she possibly could. "My dreams are right sometimes. I feel like this one is."

"Whatever you need." Sarah promised her. Gwen's dreams had been right about two things in Sarah's life, she trusted them to lead them to Finney somehow. "I believe you."

Gwen gave her a sad smile. "I know you do. No one else."

"Finney does." Sarah reminded her as Gwen looked to the window again. "Vance did too, you know?"

"Did he really?" Gwen glanced over at her, she hadn't known that. "Because of what I told him that one time? About Billys bike at the river?"

"Yeah." Sarah nodded as she gave her a sad smile. "So, if Vance Hopper can believe in something like that, I think it must be pretty real."

It made Gwen smile a little. "Sarah?"

"Yeah?" she hummed, taking a turn to the next street.

"I know this is really hard for you too." she whispered to her, her breath fogging the glass just a little. "But thank you for being here with me."

Sarah took her eyes off the road. They'd been going so slow that she knew she barley had to watch the road. "I told you that's i'd be here if you needed me."

"Finneys gonna be really happy that you stayed." Gwen promised her as she looked to the window again. "Maybe forever this time?"

Sarah shook her head. "I don't think so."

Gwen frowned as Sarah reached over and put her hand on her head. "I think i'll just take you two with me."

Gwen nodded with a swallow, a sad smile on her lips. "I'd really like that, Sarah."

Sarah didn't like the idea of Gwen going to school, but at the end of the day Terrance was the one that was the parent. She resulted in hanging up the missing flyers for Finney, using his school photo. She stared at it after she hung it up on the post in the middle of town. Billys photo had been there, Griffins had too, then Vance's was, likely Bruce's, and Robins was on the other side. Sarah winced as a flash of a memory flashed across her head.