𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍 → 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂 ✨ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐 ✨

Wished for by @I_got_le_papayas , @dxlicacy- AND @Momiji_sama !!

💙

"Impudent runt!"

"There is no escape! Give up, (Y/n)!"

"You... disobedient scum!"

"You WILL die tonight, you filthy rat!"

The floors trembled and the walls creaked. Electrical snakes to keep prisoners in place illuminated the corridor of the most inhumane source of imprisonment that would make society fall to its knees in a sickened gag. Beams of turquoise quivered across the metallic ground and the jail bars rattled against one another.

Zavok abused the carefully crafted construction of the prison, every floor spiralling downward sounding like it was ready to crumble and devastate the whole building. Taloned toes dented the raised ground and clawed hands ripped the doors disturbing the flow to shreds, unintentional growls breaking through his throat burnt dry from pure anger.

(Y/n) bolted down the straight route, grateful for the luminous method of restriction for the prisoners to guide her around the sharp corners when they occurred. She could hear her breaths shuddering up and down her chest, only just managing to break from her lips so cold they felt permanently closed, but something warm plastered the palm of her hand she held behind.

Sonic stumbled in hot pursuit, still dazed from the events. His mind felt in a spin after the rescue from his execution that had haunted him for what had felt like the entirety of his life. The one who had the secretly heroic heart to pluck up the audacity to remove him from such a treachery steered him in the right direction, and even in a bewilderment he managed to follow in her footsteps.

His legs felt like jelly at the muscle and straw at the bone, and his wrists were burnt where the chains had been. (Y/n) could feel where his skin crusted over in perfect circles around his wrists, just below the ruffle of his gloves. His body toppled forward every few steps, his legs weakened by the same fiery touch to his ankles, and she tugged him upward without a glance back to keep him close.

She could sense Zavok's approach, the rate he stormed closer and closer alarming and scented with the end of life. The vexatious Zeti slammed the doors breaking the corridor apart, the fragile framework creaking at the edge once the onyx wood pounded away at the translucent barrier from the lane to the winding route downwards. Glass inside the little windows cracked thinly, but began to smash when Zavok boiled over.

He growled so viciously the whole planet feared to vibrate. More agitated from this than the threats for the Eggman Empire to take over every country, shivering to the core from this aggravation that could be life-crushing to fuel any further. Zavok burst through the corridors with such force (Y/n) could feel his breaths heated with incalculable exasperation sliding through his teeth and brushing her neck from behind.

Her fur stood on end and she picked up the pace that already ceased the energy to her legs, like the speed strained her veins so tightly her blood couldn't reach even her thighs. Zavok reached out with a growl, as fierce to (Y/n) as he would be to a child who believed in monsters under the bed, their height difference roleplaying such an idea. She could feel his nails scraping the air and his breath crawl down her spine.

His words from minutes ago still echoed faintly down the hall, and (Y/n) felt her abandoned stomach leave her body and choke her with empty sickness as the route of escape dipped into a long curve. Zavok reached out again, rage fuelling his every move. (Y/n) heard Sonic hiss from behind her as Zavok's fearsome claws scraped his wrist where the chains had almost burnt through to the bone.