Chapter 2 first day back home after so many years

Anahi Diaz smiled and hugged Beom Soek, then Beom Soek blushed because she was finally in his arms but Anahi Diaz told Beom Soek "look I have to tell you something I have to move back to Guerrero Mexico, because we were only supposed to say here only for a vacation I'm so sorry I didn't tell you till now." Beom Soek respond to Anahi with "don't worry I'll be here waiting for you to come back then you'll and I will never be sperated ever again." Anahi Diaz responded with "Aww your sweet" then she gives him her favorite violet hair tie, then she left with her family back to Guerrero Mexico. Then beom Soek went home and laid in his bed then looked at the violet hair tie, at the same time Anahi Diaz looks at the bracelet the Beom Soek gave her then they both say simultaneously, "I promise we will be together again one day because I love you." 15 years later Beom Soek just graduated college and just became a 5th grade history teacher, for Patterson's elementary school there as he walks to his classroom for the first time. Beom Soek bumps into Anahi Diaz, then he helps her pick up all her paperwork and there he sees the bracelet that he gave her. And asked her "Is that you Anahi?"

By Eryk Rusch