chapter 33 forth of July BBQ

One month later Lina Soek and Iean Padilla got on a the flight to America to see Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz, As they roll up to Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek's apartment they try to surprise Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek. She tells Iean Padilla "SHHH watch this" as they slowly open the door they opened the door all the way and yell out "SURPRISE HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!" Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz were surprised and still getting dressed from they're fun time together the night before, then Lina Soek slowly closed the door in embarrassment. Seconds later Iean Padilla tells Lina Soek "Perhaps we've should have knocked first." Lina Soek's glowed bright red then she responded with, "Ugh that was embarrassing!" Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz responded with "Were ready now if you want to enter." Then Iean Padilla and Lina Soek slowly entered the room then Lina Soek responded with "Hey Y'all how are y'all doing today?" Anahi Diaz responded with"I'm good how about you?" Also Beom Soek responded with "I'm good as well surprised but good, how about you big sister?" Lina Soek responded with "I'm good me and my boyfriend here wanted to see how is this 4th of July is like." Beom Soek responded with "The influencer guy is your boyfriend awesome." Iean Padilla responded with "Yep I'm her boyfriend and she's mky perfect girlfriend also the name is Iean Padilla BTW." Beom Soek responded with "Oh ok then anyways all four of us will need to go together to my fiance's mother and father's house." Then all four of them went to Anahi Diaz's parents home for the family 4th of July BBQ party. Seconds later Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek and Lina Soek and Iean Padilla walks into Anahi Diaz's parents back yard Anahi Diaz's father asked Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek "¿Quiénes son tus dos increíbles invitados, mi maravillosa hija?" Anahi Diaz responded with "ellos son la hermana de mi prometido lina seok y su novio iean Padilla." Then Anahi Diaz's mother tells Lina Soek and Iean Padilla "Bueno, Lina e Ian, bienvenidos a nuestra maravillosa casa. Podemos conseguir algo para usted." Iean Padilla and Lina Soek asked Anahi Diaz "how do we say yes please in Spanish again?" Anahi Diaz responded with "les gustaría un poco de agua por favor mamá." Later on they see the fire works going off in the night both Lina Soek and Iean Padilla responded with "wow this is beautiful." Anahi Diaz asked Iean Padilla and Lina Soek "So you both got bbq food and got to see fire works ready for what's next?" Lina Soek and Iean Padilla responded with "what's next? what do you mean what's next we need these s'mores lol!" Then Anahi Diaz responded with"funny that you said that" As she brings them both some s'mores Lina Soek and Iean Padilla responded with "thank you Anahi." Then Anahi Diaz's mother asked Anahi Diaz "when will it be your second trimester?" Anahi Diaz responded with "next Monday should be the start of my second trimester."

My 4ever Love Will Always Be You जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें