Chapter 41 movie double date Night

Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek went to the movies. to watch the Tails of Argias pt 2 the road through the multiverse. with Yuki Midori and Da-bin, they walked up to the concession booth buying some snacks before the movie, started then they got in to the theater and got in their seats in the middle row to watch the movie together the group sees, another group of teenagers cosplaying as their favorite characters almost got bullied by other teens before the movie started. seconds later as the kids were still bulling the other kids for cosplaying, Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek walked up behind the bullies and tells the bullies "You wouldn't be bulling these kids would right?!" One of the bullies turned around while saying "maybe why who wants to know so bad-ly?" Anahi Diaz responded with "someone who can fail your upcoming midterms for bulling these innocent kids." The bullies said to to the kids "we're sorry got to go!" The they went to the very top of the booth of the movie theater.  As the kids thank Anahi Diaz the movie was about to start, she returned next to Beom Soek with Beom Soek asking "Saving kids from bullies again?" Anahi Diaz responded with "Yep how you know lol?" Beom Soek responded with because I know you mi amor." 1 hour and 30 minutes in to the movie Anahi Diaz asked Beom Soek, "who are those heros that glows different colors?"  Beom Soek responded with "those are super beings that are in powered by emotions."  Anahi Diaz responded with "Oh that's awesome also isn't that arachnid themed yellow Ninja that yells get over here, apart of another series?" Beom Soek responded with "I think he got the permission by the person who owns the rights to that character."  Anahi Diaz responded with "Oh that makes sense." Another 30 minutes later Anahi Diaz responded with what's going on with the post credit scene "as she sees the zodiac clowns getting ready for another threat. then the second post credit scene is, Cody Hollywood telling everyone in the audience, "look you already know there's gonna be another movie, I don't know why are you staying is it to clean up after yourself like yourself?"  Then Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek and the rest of the group left and asked each other "So what's y'all favorite cross over in that movie?" Everyone says when "Zen-Aku got defeated by Elkac the half dragon fascist." Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek asked Yuki Midori and Da-bin "would you two like to join us for Thanksgiving dinner with everyone of both sides of the family?" Yuki Midori and Da-bin responded with "Of course we would like to go to thanksgiving y'all's thanksgiving dinner." Then Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek asked Yuki Midori and Da-bin "since everyone is bringing they're favorite part of thanksgiving, also favorite foods in general can y'all bring something. Yuki Midori and Da-bin responded with "Of course we will bring our favorite foods as well see y'all on Thanksgiving."