chapter 35 Back to school

1 month later Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek went to work at the school teaching their classrooms, while they drink their smoothies. Once all they're students were in they're classrooms one of the students asked Anahi Diaz "Ms Diaz can I ask you something?" Anahi Diaz responded with "sure but soon I'll go by Ms Soek but yes what's your question little one." The student "Are you and the baby healthy?" Anahi Diaz responded with "Well the doctor said me and the baby are gonna be healthy so I think we're healthy." Then Anahi Diaz asked her students "Any more questions about your summer or anything really?" One of the students raised their hand and asked what will the gender Is the baby gonna be?" Anahi Diaz responded with "We won't know until it hits 20 weeks?" Anahi Diaz again asked the same question one of the students raised their hand and asked "what's your favorite food miss Seok?" Then Anahi Diaz responded with "my favorite food I would say Pozole, also the baby doesn't like it that much." Seconds after she tells that to the students the Bell rang for lunch time then Anahi Diaz sat next to Beom Soek and next to Jose Castillo and the new Language Arts teacher Yuki Midori Anahi Diaz looks at Yuki Midori then tells her "hi I'm Anahi Diaz and I would like to be the first to welcome you to our school." Yuki Midori with "Thank you Anahi Diaz" as Yuki Midori *frequently tapping on they're own shoulder nervously* Beom Soek asked Yuki Midori "So you came from Japan am I right?, that's awesome what part of Japan are you from?" Yuki Midori tells Beom Soek "Yes I'm from Takayama Japan is Where I'm from." Jose Castillo asked Yuki Midori "Hey would you like to say anything to us in Japanese?" Yuki Midori responds with "Kare wa tada sō itta dakede wa arimasen" Anahi Diaz responded with "Kare wa tada anata o komara seru tame ni son'na koto o itta dakedesu." Yuki Midori responds with "Anata wa nihongo no hanashikata o shitte imasu ka?" Anahi Diaz responded with "Hai, watashi wa eigo to Supeingo mo shitte imasu." Yuki Midori responds with "Sugoidesu ne, anata no fianse wa nihongo o shitte imasu ka?" Then Anahi Diaz looks at Beom Soek and asked Beom Soek "Nihongo ga wakaru no ka, soretomo eigo to Kankoku-go ga wakaru no ka wakarimasen?" Beom Soek responded with "I'm sorry I don't know how to respond either than just saying I love you baby." Anahi Diaz *kisses Beom Soek and snuggles with him.* Later after school they ran into Yuki Midori as they entering the apartment that Yuki Midori just rented then Anahi Diaz walked up to Yuki Midori and tells Yuki Midori "hi Yuki how are you" Yuki Midori responds with "Oh it's just you Anahi I'm good just gonna watch a show where, 5 or 6 teenagers wearing different color spandex and biker helmets. Anahi Diaz responded with "that's sounds fun also would you like to go with me and Beom to the pizza place under us?" Yuki Midori responds with "Sure I can get to know my coworkers better as Friends now."