chapter 29 Cinco De Mayo Fiesta

It was finally Cinco De Mayo Anahi Diaz's father and mother started to make some food for the party. Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek showed up at the party seconds before Alfonso and Jessy, Beom Soek asked Alphonso "hey Alfonso how are you Doing also do you need help with all those kegs?" Alfonso responded with "Yes please and great me and Jessy have news for the family, how about y'all doing?" Beom Soek responded as he lift up 2 kegs *Grunting* " We're good just got news as well for everyone." Mean while in the back yard, Anahi Diaz's father made all the meats for the party and sees everyone walks in the back yard. Anahi Diaz and Alfonso responded with "Hola mamá y papá, es genial verlos, ¿cómo han estado ustedes dos?" Anahi Diaz mom and dad responded with "A ustedes dos les lleva un viaje a México para aprender español, no el deseo de ser español que hizo este estado de California." Beom Soek asked Anahi Diaz's parents "were would y'all like these kegs?" Anahi Diaz's father respond with "over by the coolers marked sodas please." Beom Soek responded with "thank you" then leaves the kegs by the coolers, they all sit around the table Anahi Diaz's mother tells everyone "Excuse me everyone may we have your attention please?" Then Anahi Diaz father stood up and said "everyone we have an announcement this year me and your mother and I are going to move back to Mexico only to help your grandmother out with the restaurant, also we'll leave the house to the first one to have a child." Then Alfonso responded with "Jessy and I are goona get married soon and you all are invited." Anahi Diaz stood up and said "Hey mom and dad your gonna leave your future grandchildren before they're born yet?" Then everyone looked at Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek and responded with "Wait a minute your pregnant?!" Anahi Diaz responded with"Yep I'm pregnant." Then everyone besides Beom Soek responded with "YES FINALLY YOU GOT PREGNANT!" Anahi Diaz responded with "Wait a minute you all we're hoping I got pregnant?" Then Anahi Diaz's mother and father tells "her we'll be here only until we see everyone get married and we see our grandchildren born." Anahi Diaz hugged her parents and cried with tears of joy, then Anahi Diaz responded with "Amo tanto a mamá como a papá" Anahi Diaz's parents responded with "Te amamos también de qué género es el bebé?" Anahi Diaz responded with "¿No te refieres a los bebés, mamá y papá?" Then she walks up to Beom Soek and whispers in his ear, "We're gonna have twins." Beom Soek looked at Anahi Diaz In shock then responded with "Are you sure about that?" Anahi Diaz responded with "yes I am sure the doctor said so on the phone" Beom Soek looked at Anahi Diaz and said "I know one thing you and I will be great parents" 2 weeks later they are in school about to finish the last two weeks of school.