chapter 10 marriage proposal on Valentine's Day

Annhi Diaz got dressed in her most prettiest dress, also she put on her shoes that matches her dress. Then she told her self "I'm ready for the most perfect day of my life with my beloved boyfriend." Then Beom Soek drove her to the Flaming Hearts Of Desire, then he asked Anahi Diaz "are you ready for the best night of your life mi amor?" Anahi Diaz responded with "Yes I am mi amor let's go in the restaurant now baby." Then Anahi Diaz kissed Beom Soek on his cheek. Then they walked in in the restaurant and then the waiter asked Anahi Diaz "what would you like tonight madam?" Anahi Diaz responded with "I would like the orange chicken with chow mein,with a limon lime soda please." Then the waiter responded with "that's a wonderful choice." Then the waiter asked Beom Soek "what would you like sir?" Beom Soek responded with I'll have the same but with fried rice, instead of chow mein and a your best tea please." Then the waiter responded with "that is also a wonderful order sir,also both orders will be out in 30 minutes." Then both Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek responded with "ah ok and thank you." Then the waiter went back to the kitchen and told the chefs "here's the order for table 6." Meanwhile Beom Soek asked Anahi Diaz "How was your week mi amor?" Anahi Diaz responded with "it was chaotic, but bearable how about you baby how was your week." Beom Soek responded with "it was ok although my A+ student has been sick for the past 3 days now, also my students are having trouble learning about the Great depression but I'm good." Then the waiter brought them their food and asked both Anahi and Beom "here you are and would you like a refill on the drinks?" Both Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek responded with "not right now but thank you." Then the waiter responded with "ok call me if you need anything." Then the waiter walked away, from Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz as they responded with "ok will do thank you."then both Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz started eating their food and both enjoyed their meals waiter walked up and asked them "would you two like your desert now?" Both Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek responded with "yes please." Then the waiter asked Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz "would you like some desserts?" Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz responded with "no thank you but can we get the bill soon." The waiter responded "of course you may I'll go get it for you." Then he went to get their bill. After Beom Soek paid for the meal, both Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek went to the park and then Anahi Diaz saw candles by the tree where the first met in 2004. Then Beom Soek tells Anahi Diaz while giving her a photo book, "here's some of the photos I took during or life together." Anahi Diaz responded while looking through the book "Awww baby you didn't have to also I love you mi amor." Then she saw at the end of the photo book there was a ring with the note saying "want more memories together say yes then" Anahi Diaz responded with "say yes to what Beom Soek gets on one knee and asked "will you marry me mi amor?" Anahi Diaz responded with "YES I WILL MARY YOU BABY."