chapter 50 the New Years special day

It was finally new years eve and the wedding of both Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek was one hour away the priest tells everyone "Dearly beloved, you have come together into the house of the church, so that in the presence of the church's minister and the community, your intention to enter into marriage may be strengthened by the Lord with a sacred seal." Then the priest follow up with "Now let us humbly invoke God's blessing upon this bride and groom, that in his kindness he may favor with his help those on whom he has bestowed the Sacrament of Matrimony." then the priest asked Beom Soek "do you Beom Soek take Anahi Diaz to be for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" Beom Soek responded with "Yes I do." Then The Priest asked Anahi Diaz " now do you Anahi Diaz take Beom Soek to be your lawful Husband, to have and hold from this day forward,For worse, for richer,for poorer,in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" Anahi Diaz responded with "Yes I do" then the priest responded with "should anyone present know any reason why this couple should not be in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace." everyone staid silent seconds later after the rings were put on the priest tells both Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek " "I now pronounce you Beom Soek Anahi Diaz husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Then Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek kissed in fount of all their friends and family right as the new year hit, with everyone cheering on moments later Anahi Diaz's danced with her dad and everyone ate some cake Anahi Diaz's mother told Anahi Diaz "Hola mi hermosa hija, ¿cómo estás finalmente casada, tienes un trabajo y, lo más importante, tienes hijos? Estoy muy orgullosa de ti." Anahi Diaz responded with "Beom y yo tenemos mucho que hacer antes de que podamos relajarnos y retirarnos, aunque mamá." Beom Soek's mother and father tells Beom Soek "mabsosa deudieo du aileul gajge dwaessgo jig-eobdo gajge dwaessgo ije anaega doeeoseo neomu jalangseuleowoyo sonyeon geuligo ije yuilhan jilmun-eun da-eum il-ieyo?" Beom Soek responded with "eomma appa, da-eum-e museun il-i il-eonadeun moduga joh-ahal geoeyo. mae sungan-eul gidalil gachiga issdaneun geol al-ayo." Both Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek tells everyone "We may not know what lies ahead in our relationship that my be true, but we can assure you that our relationship will keep strong until we die next to each other, but until then we love each other now and forever thank you all for being there from the beginning of our relationship and we'll see what happens next together." Meanwhile at the bar the bar tender looks at the author and asked him "why you so happy." The author responded with "Oh I just love to see any kind of happy endings."