Chapter 4 The Halloween Dance Party Begins

All of Beom Soek's and anahi Daiz's students got $12,000 for the fundraiser then Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz tells the students "we got the most money in the fundraiser yay!" All the students asked their teachers "what are you and ms. Diaz and gonna be for Halloween?" Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz look at each other and both Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek "we don't know yet but it will be fun either way." Then Beom Soek asked the class "what foods do you want to eat at the party?" The students tells Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz "PIZZA!" Anahi Diaz asked her students "what food do you want at the dance kidz?" Anahi Diaz's Students yells out "VANILLA CUPCAKES" Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek asked there students "OK one final question students. Are you ready for tomorrows dance?" All the students yells out "yes we are Mr Soek and Ms Diaz." Then the next night it was the Halloween party Anahi Diaz got dressed in her Halloween costume then she heard, Beom Soek knocked on her door. The Anahi Diaz ran to the door and she opened the door then she saw Beom Soek, in a day of the dead costume. While Beom Soek saw her in a similar costume. Then they drove to the Halloween dance, before they entered the school for the dance. Anahi Diaz asked Beom Soek "how do you feel about me?" Beom Soek replied with "UM excuse me?" Anahi Diaz asked Beom Soek "how do you feel about me as a friend, or a lover?" Beom Soek responded with"I've love you since you were 12 and I was 9." Then Anahi Diaz started to blush. Then Beom Soek hold her hand and walked her in the high school. Then they danced the night away. After the dance Beom Soek drove Anahi Diaz back to her apartment and asked Anahi Diaz "Hey you free Saturday if so you want to go to the diner, near by and go to the Movie Theater after if not it's ok." Anahi Diaz tells Beom Soek "see you Saturday mi persona favorita." *Then she kissed him on his cheek*. Then Beom Soek walked to his apartment room. Then he jumped on his couch then he said to himself "God I can't wait for Saturday now, and Anahi I love you." Then he fell asleep then 3 days later it,was Saturday November 2nd then Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz went to their date.

By Eryk Rusch