Chapter 8 New Year's resolutions

Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz got ready for there trip to Anahi's parents house, then Beom Soek asked Anahi Diaz. "Baby are you doing ok mi amor, also I packed everything for us to go to your parents house." Annhi Diaz responded with "yep I'm fine and thank you baby." Beom Soek asked Anahi Diaz " "Are you worried about our students or something else mi amor?" Annhi Diaz responded with "that and it's been a while since me and my whole family were together, is all tho my sisters and my brothers will be there it's just nerve wrecking is all." Beom Soek "2 things 1 the students are fine and we'll see them next week at school, 2 sure it's nerve wrecking to see all your family again, but I'll be there with you to support you when you need me ok mi amor?" Annhi Diaz responded with"ok my sexy therapist of a boyfriend." Then they both went to her parents house to spend new years with Anahi Diaz's family but before they went, Beom Soek hid a small black box with a ring in his coat. And said to himself "imma gonna propose to you tonight mi amor!" Then they went to Anahi's parents house once there the started,to eat some pizza and drink some carbonated apple cider. The Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek asked Alphonso and Jessie, "what's y'all's New Year's resolutions" Alfonso responded with " just help Jessie with opening they're LGBTQ themed bakery." Then Jessie said "staying with my perfect boyfriend." Then both Jessi and Alfonso asked Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek "what's y'all new years resolutions this year" then Anahi Diaz responded with "hopefully move in with my perfect boyfriend" Beom Soek responded with "something something you all see at 12:00 tonight it will be scary but worth it, because I want to make sure Anahi Diaz is happy as my lover." Then Anahi's other brother Jonathan tells everyone "my new years resolutions is to find a lover because I can't spend another year alone again." Jessie tells Jonathan "I know someone who be perfect for you but the catch is you have to be open minded while dating her, and meeting her deal?" Jonathan tells Jessie "deal if I'm not single for another year then deal." Then both of Anahi's parents both say "our new years resolutions is to see our family to get bigger, and to see everyone happy." 1 hour away from midnight Anahi's father walks past Beom and whispers. "Its almost time pendejo are you ready?" Beom Soek whispers back "of course are you ready to be my dad in law?" 30 minutes go by Anahi Diaz asked her mom "Is it me or is Beom and dad are planning something?" Anahi Diaz's mom responded "oh they are planning something keep an eye on them." Then as the last 10 seconds until midnight they hear on the television "10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 happy new years everyone!, then Anahi Diaz turns around and sees Beom Soek on one knee and Beom Soek asked, "Anahi Diaz will you marry me?"