Chapter 42 Family Time pt1

2 weeks later Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek got the table ready for Thanksgiving, before everyone got to their home. Anahi Diaz yells out "Hey babe!" Inside the bathroom Beom Soek responded with "Yes baby?!" Then Anahi Diaz responded with "what do you think our all friends and family gonna bring?" Beom Soek responded with "I don't know but I hope my brings kimchi and Budae Jjigae like they make this time of year, what do think mi amor?" Anahi Diaz responded with "I don't know either but I hope it's menudo and tamales." As Anahi Diaz got done making the turkey and the mashed potatoes and gravy, 3 hours and 30 minutes later the turkey is ready for consumption seconds after pulling the turkey put of the oven Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek hears a knock on the door Beom Soek tells Anahi Diaz "I'll get it mi amor." Then Beom Soek opens the door and sees it's Yuki Midori and Da-bin responded with "Hhhhiiiiii we brought Okonomiyaki and
Jajangmyeon." Beom Soek responded with "Oh thank you and please come in we have the thanksgiving parade on." Then as soon as both Yuki Midori and Da-bin entered the building then Alphonso and Jessie responded with "Heyo how is everyone doing today also we brought some fresh garlic knots and boneless spicy wings." Beom Soek responded with "thank you please come in the parade is on." then one by one everyone entered the home and brought some food, then Beom Soek father and mother asked Beom Soek "So we heard that Lina told you the truth are we right?" Beom Soek responded with "Yes that is very much true she said, that she's my older sister not my cousin if that's the truth that your referring to." Beom Soek mother and father responded with "Yes that's the one but we're glad someone finally told you the truth but sad because we couldn't." Then Beom's mother and father looked at Lina Seok and Iean Padilla and asked Beom Soek in Korean, "geunyeoneun wae geu salamgwa deiteuhaneun geolkkayo? geuneun dongnam-asia chulsin-in geos gatseubnida." Then Beom Soek responded with "geu salam-eun geuleohgo geudeul-eun seolo salanghagi ttaemun-e geuge gajang jung-yohaeyo. jeog-eodo dangsin-i na-ege galeuchyeojun gieog-eun geulaeyo." Then Beom Soek's mother and father responded with "ije milaeui aie daehaeseoneun sasil-ibnida. agiui seongbyeol-eun mueos-ibnikka?" Beom Soek responded with "geulsseyo, aideul-eul malhaneun geon anijyo. ssangdung-igo dul da namjageodeun-yo." Beom Soek's mother and father responded with "jamkkanman-yo jinjja chughahaeyo." Seconds later Anahi Diaz's mother and father Walks up to Anahi Diaz, and asked Anahi "Hola mi hija perfecta, ¿cómo están nuestros futuros nietos?" Anahi Diaz responded with "Son geniales y saludables, pero ¿cómo se sienten ambos, mamá y papá?" Then Anahi Diaz's mother responded with "Estoy sano pero a tu padre le diagnosticaron presión arterial alta y diabetes tipo dos." Then Anahi Diaz tells everyone alright time for dinner.