chapter 19 last week of school before spring break

Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek went back home from the long day, at the beach Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz brought all the things they bought from the Bord Walk in Santa Cruz California. as soon as they got home they showered and then they fell asleep in their bed and the next day, Anahi Diaz woke up Beom Soek saying "HEY IT'S 6AM WAKE UP ALREADY!" Beom Soek wakes up startled and falls on the floor. Anahi Diaz laugh's at Beom Soek then Beom Soek looked at Anahi Diaz and then he got up and pulls her in bed and made out, then later Beom made fluffy pancakes for Anahi Diaz and him then they went to the school and looked at each other and said "let's help our students pass this test also I love you" then Beom Soek *gave Anahi Diaz a good luck kiss* and *Anahi Diaz gives Beom Soek a good luck kiss* then they went to their classrooms both teachers spent the whole day making sure their students pass their finals when they get home both Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek looked at each other and say to each other "just 6 more days then we are going to a wonderful trip." Then they slept though out the night 6 days later. Both Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek looked at each other and asked each other "what are we gonna do with our students?" Then Beom Soek responded with "just one more day left before we're going on spring break vacation." Anahi Diaz responded with "yes one more day then we're on vacation." Then they slept the rest of that day. Then Friday all of both Anahi Diaz, and Beom Soek students pass their spring break finals. Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz said*exhaustedly* "we did it now we have two more months after this break, to help our students go to the third grade." Beom Soek responded with "I know also would you like to go to for our vacation." Anahi Diaz responded with "I know just the place." Beom Soek responded with"ok really where are we going to mi amor?" Anahi Diaz responded with "let me answer your question with a question, where is it cold in winter but perfect every other season?" Beom Soek asked Anahi Diaz "ok where the heck is that place then?" Anahi Diaz responded with "you'll see once we're there also bring summer clothes mi amor." Then Anahi Diaz got packing for the next week and Beom Soek did the exact same thing, then they went to the air port, after they got done packing up their clothes. Once at the airport the they bought their tickets then once on the plane, the flight attendant asked "hey how may help you 2 on this flight to Guerrero mexico?" Both Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek responded with "yes may we please get some flan for the trip there?" The flight attendant responded with "ok would you like anything else?" Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz responded with "no thanks but we can't wait till we go to Guerrero mexico."