Chapter 12 last days in Korea

Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz walked around Seoul South Korea, they walked around and found the N Seoul Tower. While there Beom Soek got her a new purse and a necklace. Then they went to a KPOP concert the The Royal King's with VIP access. After the show Anahi Diaz asks Beom Soek "how did you know they were playing tonight?"
Beom Soek responded with "the lead singer is my second cousin." Anahi Diaz responded with"oh ok WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Beom Soek responded with "Yep the one in yellow is Chul Young and the person who is standing the rest are his friends, from his highschool. Then Beom Soek also said "They are the best band of Korea not because they sell platinum records, or have the largest fan base in Korea and in all of Asia, it's because they are family." Anahi Diaz responded with "AWWWWWW THAT'S SO CUTE AND ADORABLE THAt MY FIANCE" then Anahi Diaz hugged Beom Soek and asked him "what's next now mi amor" then Beom Soek responded with "I'm going introduce you to them now." Anahi Diaz responded with "YEEEEEEEK I GET TO MEET THEM THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Then they went backstage to meet The Royal King's in person. Then the security guard stopped them by saying "Do you have your VIP cards if so imma gonna need to see them. Then Beom Soek responded with "Ok will do also you look familiar, did you and I go to the same school?" The security guard responded with "I don't know did you go to Apgujeong High School?" Beom Soek responded with "yep it's me Beom Soek I was on the science and the fantasy clubs, the security guard responded with "oh yeah I remember you now, your the kid who helped everyone he could. The security guard then said I'm the kid who you saved from bully's kicking his butt, you know me I'm Min Jun the over weight kid you saved. Then the security guard let them both in, to meet The Royal King's once at their dressing rooms. there they met all 7 members of The Royal King's, the lead singer and Beom's cousin Chul Young looks at Beom Soek and responds with, "sachon beom beom it's been a long time!!" Beom Soek responded with "keun sachon cheol yes it has been a long time." Chul Young tells Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz "this is the Royal King's members." He points to the food area is "that's .K.D. knows all the best food places everywhere we go." Then he points towards the sound booth "oh those Guys are Joon, Myung, Man Shik, Kwan and Bong. Beom Soek responded with as he points to Anahi Diaz "this is my fiance the love of my life Anahi Diaz. Anahi Diaz responded with "HI" *awkward shy reaction* I'm I huge fan" Chul Young gets everyone to autograph her jacket they gave her then Beom Soek told Chul Young "we just wanted to introduce you to each other and head back to the hotel, before we go back to America in 2 days also invited you to our wedding." Chul Young responded with "well love to go when is the wedding ceremony?" Beom Soek responded with "October 29th and we'll have tons of food." All of The Royal King's responded with "WE'LL SHOW UP INDEED!!!" Beom Anahi Diaz responded with "ok nice meeting you and we'll see you there." Beom Soek responded with "see you in October my favorite cousin."