chapter 25 well needed Emotional Support

Jose Castillo returned to his work after 2 weeks of mourning, his lost grandfather during class his students made him, a lot of get well soon cards. Then Jose Castillo responded with "awww thank you guys, also time to learn history what was the key reason for the start of world war 1?" One student raised their hand and said "I think it was The assassination of archduke Franz Ferdinand." Jose Castillo responded with "well that answer is correct little one." Then one hour later the bell rang and Jose Castillo told the class "we're going to learn about the Attack of the Dead men." Seconds after the bell rang both Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek walked into his classroom and asked Jose Castillo "hey buddy how are you doing? we heard the news, also wanted to check in on you." Jose Castillo responded with "I'm ok don't get me wrong I still Missing him but I can't morn him forever am I right?" Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz responded with "understandable also we're your friends if you need to talk, about anything we're here for you." Then Jose Castillo responded with "thanks my friends but for now I know he's somewhere in a great afterlife." Then Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek responded with "agreed but once again if you need anything we're here for ya" then they both walked out of the classroom, as Jose Castillo thought about his lost grandfather, then the lawyer walked into his classroom. The lawyer tells Jose Castillo "do you still want what's on his will which is his family own his share of the restaurant, and 292.32$ in American dollars?" Jose Castillo responded with "Yes I would my friend." Meanwhile both Anahi Diaz tells Beom Soek "it was a good Idea to try the new shawarma place here." Beom Soek responded with "yes indeed it was a great idea to try this place out finally. As they eat chicken and beef shawarma. Then later they went home, they video called Jose Castillo to see how he was doing after the lost of his grandfather. Just to see he has to try to sell the restaurant, that his grandfather left him to and give it back to Anahi Diaz's grandmother Rose. And later he said "he'll be happy to know the restaurant will be in good hands again." Rose responded with "Gracias, prometo cuidar muy bien este restaurante ya que tu abuelo murió y mi padre antes que él." Anahi Diaz look at Beom Soek then tells him "my grandma got the family business back I see." Beom Soek responded with "I can see that now is the question is who will get it later?" Rose responded with "Oye, escuché que tendrás suerte si no voy a Estados Unidos para enseñarte algunos modales!" Anahi Diaz responded with "lo siente, no quiso faltarle el respeto. Me ocuparé de él más tarde por ti." Later on that day Beom Soek responded with "I hope he knows what he's doing." Anahi Diaz responded with "I always have faith in everyone I know."