chapter 30 last week of school

Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek told they're students "Alright this is the very least week of school" Yee I know also are y'all excited for next year where you all go up a grade?" One student Stood up and said "But we'll miss you though Miss Diaz and mister Soek" Anahi Diaz responded with "Aww don't worry me and Mr Soek will still be here,to talk to or help you of y'all need anything ok students?" Then all the students responded with "Ok Mrs Diaz and Mr Soek." As soon as she told her students it will ok the bell rang saying it was time to go home for the day. As Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek got ready to help the students pass they're last 6 days of their school year, the next day Anahi Diaz threw a party for her class. Anahi Diaz tells her students "Alright kids we have 5 more days till we are out of school!" The students responded with "YEAH!" Beom Soek put on a movie on for his students, the movie was about the last subject they last learned of wich was lessons on Writing later when it was 3pm the bell rang, letting everyone know it's time to go home for the day 4 days later it was finally the last day of school Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek told their students "Alright kids today is The last day of the school year, what did we learn this year?" The students responded with "Adding Subtracting Multiplication and Division for math, for science we learn cause and effect and lots of things and logic lots of things as well." Anahi Diaz responded with "that's great to hear kids, next school year will be fun that I can promise Y'all." Then the bell rang rang to let the everyone to go home, as soon as Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek went home they saw Beom Soek's cousin from Korea named Lina Soek waiting for them by the front door of they're apartment Beom Soek responded with "annyeonghaseyo sachonnim hangug-eseo osyeoseo gibun joh-eun sosig-igun-yo" Lina Soek responded with "neohante kkog jeonhago sip-eun sosig-i issneunde nan ne sachon-i aniya. nan ilh-eobeolin nunaya" Anahi Diaz responded with "OK hey Beom sweetie what did your cousin just say?" Beom Slowly turned to Anahi Diaz and Responded with "That's just it she's not my cousin she is." Then Lina Soek responded with "I'm his long lost older sister." Anahi Diaz responded with "let's go inside the Apartment and talk about this over some tea and coffee, sounds good everyone?"Lina Soek and Beom Soek responded with "Yep sounds good" then they entered the apartment Beom Soek asked Lina Soek "tell me everything from the beginning till now please." Lina Soek responded with "It was when mom and dad were teenagers they had me, but they couldn't take care of me so they gave me to dad's sister who couldn't have any children, later time passed by and I hope to tell you for a while, but our aunt and parents wouldn't let me tell any of y'all that I just hope you can forgive me and everyone for just now telling you this."