chapter 45 holiday Shopping

Meanwhile at the convention still Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz walk into a shop, that Anahi Diaz wanted to go into it was a clothing store. There Anahi Diaz looks at a outfit that's is from her favorite show, then she tells Beom Soek "This is so cute right mi amor?" Beom Soek responded with "Yes it would look great on you mi amor." Anahi Diaz responded with"Shame we can't afford it." Beom Soek responded with "Yes it is a shame." Then Beom Soek buys the outfit without Anahi Diaz knowing about it later Anahi Diaz's See's a candy store they both bought 50$ worth of candies, then as soon as they leave from the convention Anahi Diaz asked Beom Soek, "Hey baby was there anything you wanted for Christmas in that convention or no?" Beom Soek responded with "I'll be happy with what ever you get me for Christmas because it comes from the heart." Anahi Diaz responded with "Awwww baby I love you mi amor!" Beom Soek responded with "I love you too baby." Then they drive home then after they get everything from they bought from the convention to the apartment, Anahi Diaz responded with "Hey baby I got to check with Yuki Midori is if they are ok." Beom Soek responded with "Ok baby love you" Anahi Diaz knocks on Yuki's door and then Yuki Midori responds with "Come in." Anahi Diaz walked in and responded with "Nē, tasukete hoshī, onegai, kurisumasu ni fianse ni nani o agetara ī no ka wakaranai, tasuketekudasai!" Yuki Midori responds with "Mazu koko o mitekudasai, bomu wa nani ga sukina nodesu ka, soshite kare ga kokorokara nanika o kattekudasai to ittanara, kare ga sukida to omou mono o te ni iretekudasai." Anahi Diaz responded with "Hontōni arigatō, Yuki, anatahadare ni tottemo motome rareru saikō no tomodachida to shinjite imashita." As soon as Anahi Diaz leaves the apartment Yuki Midori responds with "Tsumetai aoi jigoku no naka de nani ga okotta no ka." Anahi Diaz went to a book shop but she couldn't find the final book that she knew Beom Soek needs for the series then a man dressed up like Santa Claus walks up to her and asked her "Is there something wrong madam?" Anahi Diaz responded with "Well I'm looking for the third book of the Tails of Argias for my fiance, but I can't find it." The guy who is dressed like Santa Claus responded with you mean this book? As he reached off the top counter?" Anahi Diaz responded with "Yes Yes that's it thank you!" The guy that's dressed up like Santa Claus responded with "Your welcome!" After he gives her the book after she paid for the book Anahi Diaz asked the man dressed up Santa Claus "is there anything I can do to repay you?" The man dressed up as Santa Claus responded with "Well you can just stay on the nice list and get home before Beom notices your gone Anahi" Anahi Diaz responded with "wait how do you know my-" but before she can finish her s sentence the man disappeared. But then Anahi Diaz made it back to the apartments when she got back she sees Beom wrapping up the last of the 10 Christmas gifts for Anahi Diaz.