chapter 17 training for the finals begins

Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek teach their students about history and math then it becomes lunch time Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz eats their lunch they went back to their classrooms and help their students try and pass the up and coming finals before spring break begins. Later on that day Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek tells their students "ok we have one week before the mid term finals so let's do our best." Then they head home then Beom started to make dinner for him and Anahi Diaz. Then the next day Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz got ready to go to work and repeat the same thing the next few days then Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek tells their students "next week is nothing but finals week please study for your finals next week!" Then the bell rings releasing the students to go home then Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek headed back home then they both took a shower together. They got into bed but Anahi Diaz "Hold on please let's get some popcorn and some sodas, then they watched a few TV shows before falling asleep. Then they woke up and ate breakfast then they went to the laundry room and cleaning clothes and later they went to the store to buy some drinks and food to make when they get home. But when they get done with their laundry Anahi Diaz heard someone say " hey Anahi Diaz why haven't you accepted my gifts I've been sending you gifts since we were in college, why haven't you been accepting my gifts also WHY WON'T YOU BE MINE!" Then the unknown person tries attacking Anahi Diaz, but Beom Soek kicks his chest protecting his fiance from the creep. A cop See's everything that happened and arrested the creep while saying to the creep "Frank Helmsley didn't we just arrest you for the same reason 2 years ago?" Frank Helmsley responded with "yes I won't stop until I'm dead or she's mine!" Beom almost punched frank Helmsley, but everyone besides the cop held him back. The cop puts frank Helmsley in the car and tells frank Helmsley "you know what the judge will say to you about this you need to move on frank find someone new." Then Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz tells the officer "thank you for the help Officer." Then the Officer responded with "Bahena my name Officer Carlos Bahena Anahi Diaz responded with "hey Carlos you don't know a Alfonso Diaz do you by any chance do you?" Officer Carlos Bahena responded with "you're his sister aren't you?" Anahi Diaz responded, with yes I am how and he says hi and wants to know how are you doing." Officer Carlos Bahena tells Anahi Diaz "I'm good just because officer and tell him hi and I would like to see him again soon." Anahi Diaz responded with of course I'll tell him for you." Officer Carlos Bahena responded with "thank you but imma gonna take frank to the station now" Anahi Diaz responded with "ok see you soon." Beom Soek asked Anahi Diaz "you know him?" Anahi Diaz responded with"of course I do he's my brother's ex boyfriend."