chapter 11 Heart felt Family Reunion

Shortly after Beom Soek proposed to Anahi Diaz, he gets a call from his family in South Korea. His brother Beom Yong asked him "Hey mom has tried calling you multiple times why you haven't pick up the cell phone?" Beom Soek responded to Beom Yong "I was in area without service why what's up, is everything ok?" Beom Yong tells Beom Soek "IT'S DAD HE'S NOT DOING WELL HIS HEART PROBLEMS ARE ACTING UP AGAIN, AM AND HE MIGHT NEED SURGERY!" Beom Soek responded with"I'll head to Korea as soon as I can." Anahi Diaz "what's wrong is everything ok? I can come with you if you want." Beom Soek tells Anahi Diaz "thank you I'll be there in 3 or 2 days and see you in a week my beloved fiance." 1 week later both Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek made it to Korea Anahi Diaz telling Beom Soek "sorry for being late it was a pain getting everything ready, how's your dad doing mi amor?" Beom Soek responded with "it's great to see you my beautiful fiance but unfortunately my dad isn't doing so well." Anahi Diaz responded with "has his condition gotten worse my beloved." Anahi Diaz responded with "how bad is he baby?" Beom Soek tells her "come and see yourself my beloved." Then they went to National Medical Center in Seoul South Korea. There Anahi Diaz saw Beom Soek's father in the hospital bed 3 hours before surgery. Beoms mother and father looks at Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek, then Beom's father said to Beom's mother, "you now officially owe me 24569.40000 ₩ my love." Then Beom's Soek asked his father "how are you doing now father." Then Beom's Soek father Young-jin responded with "I'll be ok as soon as I'm done with my surgery and get some, Budae Jjigae also see everyone happy." Then Beom's Soek's mother Hyun-joo told Young-jin "you know the doctor won't let you eat that just yet you have to wait 3 to 5 weeks, after the surgery to eat that." Then Anahi Diaz asked Beom Soek " what's Budae Jjigae?" Beom responded with "It's like a stew but with ramen noodles and cheese but delicious." Then Young-jin responded with "feed the por girl she must try it to understand." Then 3 hours later the doctor tells Young-jin "it's time for your surgery Mr Young-jin." Then the doctors took him to the operating room to do the heart surgery, then Hyun-joo tells Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek and Beom young "let's get some Budae Jjigae!" 5 hours later everyone returned after hearing that the operation was a success. The doctor tells Hyun-joo "because he just woke up after the surgery do you want to see him?" Hyun-joo the doctor "of course I want to see him. Then they walked to the operating room to see how Young-jin was doing, then Young-jin looked at Hyun-joo and told her "I told you I would make it my love."