chapter 23 the return home

6 hours later Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek and Jose Castillo landed in Sacramento International Airport, Jose Castillo tells Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek "ok see y'all Monday unless, y'all want to try that new Chinese restaurant downtown tonight." Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek responded with "alright see you there also let's hope it tastes good there." Jose Castillo responded with "ok see you there and don't worry it's on me." Anahi Diaz looks at Beom Soek and tells him "don't worry you'll get some dessert when we get home mi amor." Then Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek got home and got ready for dinner with Jose Castillo, they got to the restaurant and they walked into the restaurant and then the waitress asked them "how many in your party today?" Jose Castillo "responded with three people" then the waitress responded with "ok three people there's an open booth over there" as *she points to the last booth on the right* all three of them walk to the last booth on the right, then they read the menu. 30 minutes Later the waiter walked up to their table and asked them "what would y'all like to drink?" Anahi Diaz Beom Soek responded with "may we have some tea please?" The waiter responded with "of course and you sir what would you like to drink?" Jose Castillo responded with "tea as well but may I get some lemon to go with that tea." The waiter responded with "Of course your drinks will be out just in one moment." Later the waiter returns with their drinks and asked everyone "what would you like to order today?" Anahi Diaz responded with "Orange Chicken please with chow mein instead of fried rice." Then Beom Soek responded with "orange chicken with Fried rice please." Then the waiter looked at Jose Castillo and asked him "what would you like tonight?" Jose Castillo responded with "may I get some Mongolian Beef with 2 egg rolls and 3 dumplings please?" The waiter responded with "Is that all for y'all?" Then Jose Castillo responded with "All that's missing now, is just your number but food wise that's everything." The waiter responded with "how cliche of ya to use a pick up line I've already heard." Then the waiter also said "I'm gonna get your food now, also I'm taken." Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek responded as soon as the waiter left saying "that was rough buddy but hey at least,our food is gonna be here soon." Jose Castillo responded with "your right our food will be here soon, and I hope it's just as good as people say it is here." Later the waiter returns with the food as soon as the waiter leaves everyone eats everything on their plates, the waiter returns with the bill, also some fortune cookies. All three Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek and Jose Castillo, open their cookies to see their fortune. first to read theirs out loud was Jose Castillo saying "love finds you you don't find love."