chapter 38 end of the second trimester

Later at the Hospital Anahi Diaz is waiting for a response from the doctor, when the doctor Walks in just to tell her "there are two heart beats. Anahi Diaz responded with what do you mean 2 heart beats?, does my baby have two hearts?" The doctor responded with "no but you have two babies." Anahi Diaz responded with "I'm sorry what do you mean two babies." The doctor responded with "Well I'm trying to Tell You to you are pregnant with Twins." Anahi Diaz responded with "oh really are you sure?" The doctor responded with "Yes I'm sure." Anahi Diaz "I have to deliver the news to my husband soon." The doctor responded with yes but you need to rest more, now that we know that your pregnant with Twins both males." Anahi Diaz responded with "ok so when should I realistically go on my maturity leave then?" The doctor responded with "well I say as soon as possible but maximum 6 days from now I would give or take." Anahi Diaz responded with "ok then I'll try to tell my husband thank you doctor."later as soon as she went home to tell Beom Soek about the news Beom Soek got home with Anahi Diaz's favorite drink and snacks while asking her "how was your doctor's appointment today mi amor?, also how's the baby?" Anahi Diaz responded with "we're good and it was good also do you mean babies?" Beom Soek responded with "what do you mean Babies?" Anahi Diaz responded with "The Doctor Said We're Having Twins mi amor isn't that amazing?" Beom Soek responded with "yes that's amazing but question on of us has the history of twins tho?" Anahi Diaz responded with "my grandfather had a twin that died in the womb unfortunately tho." Beom Soek responded with "oh that sad but explains a lot." Anahi Diaz responded with "Yeah but he's in a better place now, anyways would you like to order cheese burgers from that fast food place that's near our home." Beom Soek responded with "Yes please" the went to get burgers from the fast food place near the they're home." Then Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek ate the burgers and fries the showered and fell asleep, the next day later Yuki Midori and Da-bin knocks on Anahi Diaz's And Beom Soek's door saying "Heyo we got mochi donuts and coffee." Anahi Diaz opened the door and told Yuki Midori and Da-bin "Hi how are you doing today?" Yuki Midori and Da-bin both responded with "we're good just wondering do you know the gender of the baby is yet?" Anahi Diaz responded with "Well it's Babies because I am carrying twins both are male." Both Yuki Midori and Da-bin responded with "it's a boy it's not your carrying Twins WHAAAAAAA!!!" Anahi Diaz responded with "Yep I'm carrying twins." Beom Soek walks out and asked "what y'all talking about? Anahi Diaz responded with "just the Twins mi amor." One month later they got ready for the Halloween party.