chapter 27 Love In The Air

The waitress walks up to Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek and Jose Castillo and Hugo's table. Then the waitress asked "them would you all like anything to drink?" Jose Castillo and Hugo responded with "¿Podemos conseguir un poco de tequila y lo que quieran?" the waitress responded with ok 2 tequilas but Imma gonna need ID for y'all." Then the waitress looks at Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek and asked them "any beverages for you two?" Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek responded with "just lemon and lime soda please." Then the waitress responded with y'all ready to order y'all food yet or do you all need more time?" Then Jose Castillo responded with "mi amor y yo tomaremos dos burritos" then the waitress responded with what meat would you like for your burritos beef, pork, chicken or vegetarian or bean? Jose Castillo and Hugo responded with "may we have chicken please?" Then the waitress responded with "Of course you may." Then the waitress looks at Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek and asked them "are you two ready to order?" Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek responded with "Yep we'll both like 4 tacos please." Anahi Diaz also said"Also mine chicken his beef please. May we also get some Green sauce?" The waitress tells Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek "Of course and yours is chicken and his is beef got it." Then the waitress looks at Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek also Jose Castillo and Hugo and tells them, "Y'all's order will be ready in about 5-10 minutes." Then Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek responded with "thank you." And Jose Castillo and Hugo responded with "thank you." Then the waitress walks away in to the kitchen. Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek asked Hugo "So Hugo what made you attracted to our friend Jose Castillo?" Hugo responded with well "Truth be told I saw how broken he was so I thought I could cheer him up, a little the one thing lead to another and boom here we are." Then Hugo responded with "Now that's enough about me and Jose how did you 2 get together?" Anahi Diaz responded with "well we been together since we were kids I saved him from bullies and he was by my side ever since, even to this day we are together." Hugo responded with "Aww so cute so do y'all plain to tie the knot anytime soon?" Anahi Diaz responded with "Yes we do by the time we met as kids of this year we'll be married, how about you two did you two think about marriage yet?" As soon as Hugo was about to respond the waitress comes back with they're orders, saying "here y'all go and please enjoy your meals." Later after they ate they're food they headed back to their houses with Hugo responding with "Bye Hopefully we'll see each other again." Anahi Diaz responded with "I hope so too." Then they went home then Anahi Diaz told Beom Soek "hey mi amor I have some news."