Pt. 3: Perhaps A Moment

Meanwhile as Ryder, Rocky, Chase, and Skye were off to help Mayor Goodway find her event materials, the other pups stayed at the lookout. During which, Marshall couldn't help but tend to himself in his pup house.

Marshall was busy, recalling the same moment over and over again. The feeling and sight of Chase on top of him during the game had him flustered all day long and he could barely hide it. Someone knocks onto the door, Marshall opening it up to see Zuma.

Zuma: Hey dude! What's up?

Marshall: Oh. Nothing, Zuma. Nothing at all.

Zuma: Awe you suwe? I cleawly saw what happened.

Marshall: Wh-What are you talking about?

Zuma comes into the pup house, Marshall backing away as Zuma closed the door. Zuma smiles as Marshall can't help but blush a little.

Zuma: I know something's going on.

Marshall: I-Is it that obvious?

Zuma: Totally dude. You like Chase.

Marshall: Uh...Y-You're not wrong...

Zuma: Don't wowwy, Mawshall. I can keep a secwet.

Marshall: I-I...You know about it already too...Fine. Just don't tell Chase.

Zuma: Secwet's safe with me, dude.

Marshall opens the door again, Zuma leaves the pup house as he heads into the lookout. Marshall closes the door once more as he starts blushing from the thought of Zuma knowing.

Back with Zuma, he calls Rocky through the pup tag. At the time, Rocky was getting in his garbage truck when he received the call. Rocky answers.

Zuma: Hey Wocky. Sowwy for calling.

Rocky: It's fine. What's up?

Zuma: I talked to Mawshall eawliew.

Rocky: O-Oh. Wh-What did you guys talk about?

Zuma: You know. That moment in the game.

Rocky: L-Let's not talk about that...

Zuma: Someone's getting flustewed.

Rocky: F-Fine. You got me. What did Marshall say?

Zuma: He likes Chase.

Rocky: ...Expected it.

Zuma: Hey. It's alwight, dude. Still a chance. Although, we awe not suwe if Chase wemembews.

Rocky: A-Alright...I'll ask him.

Zuma ends the call, Rocky looking at Chase as he then asks.

After the mission was over, Ryder drove back in the Lookout's garage to park his ATV while the pups park theirs at pup garage. Rocky, Chase, and Skye get out of their suits as they went inside the Lookout lobby. Rocky went over to where Zuma was sitting as they started chatting with each other. Rubble was waiting for Skye, knowing she hasn't eaten before the mission went off. They both went out to Rubble's pup house as they start eating from their pup bowls. Chase tried to look around for Marshall but after checking the lobby, he knew the pup was in his pup house.

Perhaps a moment that was shared may be the cause for something to come.

Next part will be coming up soon.