Pt. 8: A Fire Burns Bright

Yesterday, Ryder, the pups, and Adventure Bay had a new face to welcome and help on his first day looking around the city. After helping Dusk out of the hole, the pups offered him to stay at the Lookout and Ryder agrees. Today, Dusk is heading over to the Lookout with his stuff to stay over for a while. The pups were already playing as Ryder looks out for them, by chance that he saw Dusk coming towards the Lookout. Ryder tells the pups to go and help him with his stuff and they all race down to him as they heard.

A while after setting up and fixing his stuff in the Lookout, Ryder and the pups welcome him once again.

Ryder: Alright pups, I'm sure you've heard about what Marshall and Rubble said yesterday and this here is Dusk. The boy we helped and who's staying with us.

Dusk: Hi everyone, I'm Dusk. It's nice to meet you all.

The pups: Hello Dusk. Nice to meet you, and welcome to Adventure Bay and the Lookout.

Dusk: You guys are too kind for letting me stay at the Lookout. I can help with cleaning up the place and the vehicles after finding out more about you guys.

Ryder: Sure! It'd be great help, Dusk.

Ryder suddenly gets a call from his phone which he answers immediately.

Ryder: Hello Danny, what is it?

Daring Danny X: That's Daring Danny X, and a fire's spreading throughout the woods. We've tried putting it out with water but there's too much.

Alex: You've got to help us out!

Ryder: Don't worry. No forest fire's too big, no pup is too small!

Ryder pulls out the signal button and presses it, the pups soon going into the elevator with Dusk coming along and Marshall with the typical clumsiness and crash. The elevator comes up and the pups jump to their positions as Dusk stood beside Marshall.

Chase: Paw Patrol ready for action, Ryder sir! In firefighting gear.

Ryder: That's right. Daring Danny X and Alex are in the woods and a fire's spreading out. They've tried putting out as much as they can but there's too much.

Marshall: Oh no. That's going to be a health hazard too.

Ryder: That's why this mission is an Ultimate Rescue! Marshall, as the firefighter and medical pup of the team, I need you to lead the mission using your Ultimate Firefighter Vehicle.

Marshall: We're ready for an ultimate ruff-ruff rescue!

Dusk: Wait, can I come and help? You could always use an extra set of hands.

Ryder: Awesome. Count this as your first mission with us, Dusk. You're in gear anyways.

Dusk: Alright!

Ryder: Paw Patrol is on a roll!

Ryder and the pups get into their vehicles and spots, as Dusk rides along with Ryder on his ATV as they head to the woods as fast as possible.

Not long after, they've arrived at the woods where Daring Danny X and Alex were waiting. Ryder, the pups, and Dusk get off and take a look at the situation.

Alex: Thank goodness you're here, Ryder! The fire has started spreading throughout the woods!

Marshall: How did the fire spread anyways?

Daring Danny X: I, Daring Danny X, was juggling lit torches for entertainment and extremeness when I failed to catch one and it got onto a pile of leaves nearby. The fire spread out faster than we expected and we got out of there as fast as we could.