Pt. 10: Enchanting Light

Following the events of Night getting Mighty Powers, weeks have gone by as the Paw Patrol which now included Night and Dusk as its members. Of course, meaning they lived at the Lookout and are now residents of Adventure Bay.

Aside all that, Rocky, Chase, and Marshall have been awfully getting closer than ever despite the typical accidents. Zuma, Dusk, and Night have known for a while but Skye has kept an eye on it too. Rubble seems friendlier to Skye, helping her with her feelings about Chase but he never spoke a single word about his feelings for her.

On this day, Rocky and Chase planned to take Marshall out for dinner. Yes, it's a date. Oh god, being interactive with the reader. Anyways. It's early morning as the mixed breed and the german shepherd went off quietly to Mr. Porter's restaurant. They first plan reservations for tonight and then give Marshall a surprise gift of being unofficial boyfriends. Mr. Porter was setting up the tables as the two pups came.

Rocky and Chase: Good morning, Mr. Porter.

Mr. Porter: Oh! Good morning, Rocky and Chase. What brings you two here so early?

Rocky: Well...You see...

Chase: We'd like to make a reservation tonight, 8 PM.

Mr. Porter: We'd? Are you two-

Rocky and Chase: Oh no. We're not dating each other but we are going to date the same person.

Rocky and Chase can't help but blush as they responded in sync. Mr. Porter chuckles, putting a smile on his face.

Mr. Porter: Haha. How lucky you two must be to get one person to like you both. I'll be glad to make reservations for you two but there's already other people who's filled out the tables.

Rocky: Aww man.

Chase: This is the only place we know of that has good food.

Mr. Porter: Why flatter me, pups. I'm really sorry, there isn't anything I can do.

A person walks up behind the pups as Mr. Porter looks at them, surprised as the pups turn their heads to look who it was.

Dusk: Maybe I can help, Rocky and Chase.

Rocky and Chase: Dusk?!

Dusk: Sorry. I'm quite the early bird too but I didn't expect to hear you two talking with Mr. Porter about something.

Chase: Wait-

Rocky: So you heard?!

Dusk: Well...It was kind of obvious what you two were planning for Marshall. Getting all lovey-dovey and close with each other and then talking privately with Marshall out...

Rocky: Makes sense. Does-

Dusk: Zuma surely does know. And Skye kind of knows about it too.

Chase: We know. She's had her eyes on us ever since this year's Pawtastic Pawnival ended.

Dusk: Pfft. You mean she's had her eyes on you, concerned.

Chase: What?

Dusk: Anyways, I'm sure Night can help whip up some delicious food.

Rocky: Oh yeah! Night's a good cook too.

Chase: Yeah. His tasty food and pup snacks. Scrumptious.

Dusk: Almost like we've been blessed by the God of Flavor.

Mr. Porter: Gotta say, I might ask Night to help me with some new recipes. Cause you guys make it sound like his food is too good.

The group laughs as Dusk, Rocky, and Chase leave towards a flower shop. On the way and while buying a bouquet of blue, green, white, and red roses, the three talk.