Pt. 22: Troubles, Price to Pay

Two weeks have gone by and a month left before Christmas comes and Mayor Goodway's Christmas Celebration event. She has announced this to the people of Adventure Bay via City Hall and calls it "Invitation of Snow". Ryder, Dusk, and the pups were listening as Dusk listed the events with good news that the materials for the event itself have been secured and in good condition. There's a snow building contest, Christmas-themed cooking, Ginger Bread making, and of course, the Christmas Tree Ceremony. Speaks for itself and since it's a month before Christmas, it already means that it's snowed. Ryder, Dusk, and the pups decide to head back until Marshall and Night excused themselves and went around Adventure Bay a bit more. Chase, Rocky, and Zuma were confused but they were reassured of coming back soon. Marshall and Night headed over to the park where they waited, a package soon arrived with their names written on it sent by the deliverer. They accept and tip the driver, opening the package right there as the deliverer went away. They were amazed at the sight, nodding to each other as they head to the local gift shop. The owner greets them and asks what they'd like. Night puts the package up on the counter as Marshall says that they want the contents wrapped. The owner takes a look and smiles, gladly accepting the request. They paid the money and the owner tells them that it will be ready in three days. They agreed on the time and headed out of the shop. Even good days like this can't stay for long. Unaware of the situation, the wolf pup and the dalmatian were swiped and caged as they were thrown into the back of a van. The vehicle went out of Adventure Bay and the down the road towards Adventure City. Marshall panics on the spot but Night whispers that it'll be fine. Night taps his pup tag twice as it blinked without making a sound. Marshall looks at the calm wolf pup as they waited for help and what's to come.

At the Lookout, Ryder and Dusk were talking with the pups about how they'll help prepare for the event. Dusk was interrupted as he got a notification from his pup pad and noticed Night's pup tag being sent twice as a message. Dusk immediately stops Ryder from talking as the group was confused. Dusk asks Ryder if he could sit down and the leader did so, pressing the button on his own pup pad soon as the pup tags of the pups with them blinked. They were confused but Ryder knew about this since Dusk is also another call for help. Dusk explains the situation as Chase and the pups were already in their suits and in position.

Chase: Paw Patrol! Ready for action, Dusk sir!

Dusk: Sorry for interrupting, Ryder and pups. I just got a notification on my pup pad from Night.

Zuma: What's that about?

Dusk: That Marshall and Night are in trouble. Checking for Night's signal as I got it earlier, Marshall was with him as they're moving down the road heading towards Adventure City.

Ryder: That's concerning.

Dusk: Based on his message and location, it's likely that they've been taken into a vehicle by some baddies.

Ryder and the pups: Oh no!

Dusk: That's why this calls for all paws on deck in helping track down that vehicle and rescue Marshall and Night. Can I say it, Ryder?

Ryder: Sure! Your first leading mission.

Dusk: Cool. Alright then. Paw Patrol is on a roll!

Ryder and Dusk head down the pole as the pups head towards the Paw Patroller as they got in, Robo-Dog at the wheel as Ryder got in with Dusk already on his vehicle as they went off towards Night and Marshall's direction.

Night and Marshall were not that far off from Adventure City as they hear the muffled conversation between the baddies. They were talking about getting revenge for what the wolf pup did that time in the museum and that they'll be brought to the boss' place immediately. Who knew that these robbers had a grudge on the very people that tricked them and got them arrested. Marshall started sniffing and crying but Night comforts him by hugging him close and saying that everything will be fine. Dusk and Night had another plan in mind in case something like this happened, with Ryder's permission. Night thinks it's not time yet so he just keeps an eye on Marshall and comforts him.