Pt. 7: Late Night

As fireworks were up in the starry sky, the people and animals of Adventure Bay keep this as a memorable moment for each of them. With their loved ones and friends. But even something as festive as this has to end.

Tomorrow morning, the event has been wrapped up and the materials were given to the Lookout. For Rocky to make use of. Speaking of which, there seems to be a new face in Adventure Bay as they were calling for help. A teenage boy wearing a brown jacket, a black t-shirt, white pants, white socks and gray shoes. The boy had black hair with strands of brown and white, and heterochromic eyes. Right eye's purple, left eye's gray. Alex finds this boy and calls Ryder.

Ryder: Hey Alex. What's up?

Alex: Ryder, I found this boy calling for help by the City Hall. He's stuck in a heap of dirt but he also seems hurt.

Ryder: Yikes. Don't worry Alex. No hole's too big, no pup's too small!

Ryder pulls out the signal button from his phone and presses it. The pups enter the lobby elevator of the Lookout, and clumsy Marshall crashes into the group and they all pile up. Marshall makes a joke once more and the pups laugh, fixing themselves up before they went past the Paw Patrol symbol, wearing their uniforms and stepping into the position after the elevator stopped.

Chase: Paw Patrol ready for action, Ryder sir!

Ryder: Thanks for hurrying, pups. Alex found some boy by City Hall and is currently stuck in the ground. He struggles to move but it's visible that he's also hurt. So for this mission, I'll need...Rubble. I need you and your rig to dig around the hole that this boy is stuck in. We'll then use your shovel to carefully dig out the heap of dirt around him.

Rubble: Rubble on the double!

Ryder: And Marshall. I need you to check up on the boy after he's got out. Alex said that he has some scratches and wounds.

Marshall: I'm ready for a ruff-ruff rescue!

Ryder: Alright! Paw Patrol is on a roll!

Ryder goes down the pole, Rubble and Marshall go down the slide and into their vehicles respectively. Off to another mission, they head to City Hall. Alex, Mr. Porter, Mayor Goodway, and Katie were standing by the spot where the boy was stuck. Ryder and the pups arrived soon and got off their vehicles, walking over to where the boy is.

Alex: Glad you're quick, Ryder! He seems to have been stuck for a while.

Katie: I've checked up on his wounds and they don't seem too bad.

Ryder: Rubble, start digging around the hole. Marshall, start checking on him.

Rubble and Marshall: On it, Ryder! Arf-arf.

Rubble starts digging around the hole while Marshall examines the boy's condition. Marshall strikes up a conversation.

Marshall: Hey there. I'm Marshall. What's your name?

???: ...Dusk. My name's Dusk.

Marshall: Alright Dusk. I'm here with the Paw Patrol, the city's best rescue unit. I need you to say ahh for me.

Dusk: Ahh...

Marshall keeps checking on Dusk while they talk with each other. Rubble's done scooping up some dirt and gets out of the way.

Ryder: That's good, Rubble. Marshall, how's he holding up?

Marshall: He's fine, Ryder. Once we get him out of the hole, I can check up on him more.

Ryder: Alright then. Rubble, I need your shovel out so you can help pull him out of there. The dirt around him seems to be wet enough for the hole to break apart.

Rubble keeps his shovel out, holding it out to Dusk as he grabs onto it. Ryder lends a hand which Dusk grabs and holds with his other hand. Ryder and Rubble start pulling, the ground rumbling as the dirt started breaking. Dusk grunted as he kicked himself up while Ryder and Rubble kept pulling. After a few more tries, Dusk was out of the hole and breathing heavily. Marshall immediately checks on Dusk right after.

After some time, Marshall gives a report.

Marshall: Dusk here is doing fine. Just some bandaging up and cleaning his wounds will do good.

Dusk: Thanks for the help, Paw Patrol.

Ryder: You're welcome. Whenever you get stuck in the ground, just yelp for help!

Dusk: Sounds like the perfect place for me to stay in.

Marshall: What is?

Dusk: Adventure Bay. I'm new to the town and I didn't expect to get stuck and be saved by the locals.

Mayor Goodway: Oh my! I'm Mayor Goodway and I formally welcome you into our city, Adventure Bay!

Rubble: Where are you staying at?

Dusk: About that...

As things settled down, Mayor Goodway went back inside City Hall while Alex and Mr. Porter went back to the restaurant. Ryder, Rubble, and Marshall were still talking with Dusk as the sun nearly sets.

Ryder: So you planned to look around for a place to stay at but got into that hole earlier.

Dusk: Yeah. I haven't been out for a while.

Marshall: Ryder, can he stay at the Lookout?

Ryder: Not a bad idea, Marshall. We could always use extra help around Adventure Bay.

Dusk: A-Are you sure? I don't want to intrude in your daily work.

Rubble: It's okay, Dusk. The other pups will surely like you once you've settled in.

Dusk: I-I guess...Oh. Sunset! I've got to go get my stuff in the park. Is it alright I start staying in with you guys tomorrow?

Ryder: Sure! We can get things set up for you.

Dusk: Thank you so much for this, Ryder and Paw Patrol. I'll see you guys tomorrow!

Dusk waves goodbye as he went off to the park while Ryder and the pups got onto their vehicles and headed back to the Lookout. The sun sets and night falls onto the city. The pups were getting ready for bed but there's Chase doing security routine before doing so. Ryder and the other pups went ahead and slept. Not long after patrolling the area, Chase heads back to his pup house and gets inside, lying down onto his bed. He then hears a loud howl coming from the city. He looks by the bridge and sees Marshall awake to see what it was. Marshall looks behind him and sees Chase looking at him. The dalmatian blushes and rushes back to his pup house, sleeping in. Chase giggles and blushes as he saw Marshall's behind and decides to sleep it off.

After a while longer, the howls stopped. A small figure comes out behind the City Hall and lies down by a tree, sleeping as it gave small whines and howls.

There's some new faces in Adventure Bay. Alnur here, introducing my own characters. It may seem off but since this is based off the series itself, I'm adding a few things to mix into it. You've known about Dusk, a newcomer in Adventure Bay and has already been invited to stay at the Paw Patrol's Lookout. Then we have this small figure around the city too. Wonder what'll happen in the next few parts.