Pt. 9: Raining Starry Sky

Three days have gone by as Dusk got to know more about the people of Adventure Bay, including Ryder and the pups. Night has been introduced to Ryder and the other pups by Marshall two nights ago. Dusk and Night have been helping the people of Adventure Bay and the Paw Patrol.

Nighttime falls upon Adventure Bay as the sun sets, Dusk going off to buy some things in the town as Night comes to the Lookout not long after. Ryder and the pups planned to have a camp out with Night, the sleeping bags set and laid down, campfire lit, marshmallows on sticks ready, and pup treats too. Night, to tell more in detail, is a gray wolf pup with purple eyes. He's rather friendly but also nervous.

Night: Wow! What are you guys doing?

Ryder and the pups: Hi Night!

Ryder: We're camping out of the Lookout with you.

Night: Really?! It's awesome!

Rubble: Yeah. We've got marshmallows, pup treats, marshmallows, pup treats-

Marshall: Pretty sure you're just repeating yourself on how hungry you are.

Ryder, Night, and the pups laugh as they start heating their marshmallows. Ryder gets a call from Mayor Humdinger, saying that his kitties have been taken by CopyCat and Harold Humdinger. The cheeky mayor also says that Harold's created something that can take away and steal powers. Ryder pulls his phone and presses the button, calling the pups over for some Mighty Action! The pups along with Night get inside the elevator, Marshall trying to eat his marshmallow but it got onto his nose, tripping and rolling into the group.

Marshall: Not sticky but a soft landing?

The pups laugh as the elevator closes its doors and went up, the Lookout changing to its Mighty form. The pups and Ryder get suited up, besides Night, going up to the platform for the report.

Chase: Ruff! Mighty Pups, ready for mighty action, Ryder sir!

Ryder: Thanks for hurrying, Mighty Pups. Mayor Humdinger's kittens were taken by CopyCat and Harold. He also said that Harold's got an invention that can take and steal away powers.

The pups: Oh no!

Skye: How do we deal with this, Ryder?

Ryder: By figuring out how we can take care of Harold's invention then saving Mayor Humdinger's kittens. I need all paws on deck for this Mighty Mission.

The pups: Alright!

Night: Can I come with you guys?

Ryder: It's a dangerous mission, Night.

Chase: It's going to be hard trying to catch up and helping out.

Night: To help and to fight, in the night!

Ryder: That's the spirit. You're coming along with us, Night. Mighty Pups are on a roll!

Ryder walks ahead and jumps off the platform, diving down then activating his jetpack. Flying off as the Mighty Pups got into their mighty vehicles, Night sitting beside Chase as they head off to the forest.

Mayor Humdinger's worried but not long after he hears the Mighty Pups come. The Mighty Pups stop their vehicles and jump out, Ryder and the pups walking towards Mayor Humdinger.

Mayor Humdinger: Thanks for coming, Ryder and Mighty Pups. And who's this?

Night: I'm Night. Helping out on this mission.

Mayor Humdinger: Huh. Anyways, my kittens have been taken by my nephew and that copying cat.

Marshall: Definitely up to no good.

Ryder: Mighty Skye, I need you up high to check where those two are right now. Mighty Chase and Night, I need you to catch up to them as soon as Skye spots them. The other pups follow Chase and Night to provide backup.

Night: Alright!

Ryder: And before I forget, here.

Night: Is that a-

Ryder holds out a pup tag hung onto a white collar, Night and the pups surprised at the sight of it. Night sheds a tear and howls happily, Ryder putting it on Night's neck as he looks at it and jumps around. The pup tag has a full moon at the center with a purple background. Ryder points to Night's pup tag as it was blinking. Night touches it with his paw and he gets his night prowler suit. A purple-white vest, black gloves on his front paws, and a white pup-pack on his back.

Night: Woah! This is so cool!

Ryder: In case Skye loses sight of them, I need you to use your skills and senses to help locate which direction Harold and CopyCat are.

Night: I don't need to say it but-To help and to fight, in the night!

Ryder flies upwards along with Skye and her vehicle as they soon spotted Harold's giant robot with CopyCat flying beside it using wind power. Chase and the other pups hop into their vehicles, heading towards them.

CopyCat: Everything's going according to plan, Harold Humdinger.

Harold Humdinger: So they've taken the bait. Let's start surprising them with our genius invention!

The giant robot's back opens as the power-stealing ray blaster comes out of it, pointing at Skye. Ryder and Skye were surprised and got out of the ray's line of aim. It then pointed towards Chase and other pups, Night alerting them which got them to maneuver through the ray's aim as it started blasting off small beams.

CopyCat: You're not aiming well enough, brainiac.

Harold Humdinger: Um. Would it hurt to help get one?

CopyCat: Oh. Good idea. Mrrow! Mwaahahahaha-Ack! Ahem. Caramel.

CopyCat started using the energy tool powers along with the wind power to keep him afloat. He summoned energy hammers and energy nets to stun and trap Ryder and the pups. Ryder and the pups were alert enough to maneuver through them. Night then talks to Chase, discussing a plan.

Night: Chase, I'm going to try and catch CopyCat off guard. I might need some help but I'll try to stop him from using the energy tools.

Chase: It's dangerous, Night. You could just get caught in them.

Night: Not if I'm fast enough.

Chase: ...Ah. I see your plan.

Night: Alright guys. Hear me out.

Night discusses the plan with Chase, Marshall, Rocky, Rubble, and Zuma. Chase shares the plan to Ryder, much that he agrees with it. Night and Chase start speeding up behind CopyCat and Harold using Chase's speed power. Zuma charges up with the other pups on the ground, using his bubble shield to protect everyone but not Chase and Night as Chase's vehicle was the only thing bubbled. CopyCat uses the weather power to suck the others into one place but Night jumps up at the right opportunity and pounces onto CopyCat, catching him off guard and disabling him from using powers temporarily. Chase groups up with the others and charges up, using his sonic sound to knock Harold's robot down. Rubble and Marshall then destroy the invention with super strength and heat conduction. Harold's meteor piece falls out through the glass while he's still stuck in his seat. CopyCat is still pinned to the ground thanks to Night. But CopyCat had one thing up his sleeve. Using wind power, he boosted himself up and launching Night up into the air. Skye swoops in with her vehicle, using her wind power to summon a whirlwind to catch Night, hovering him down into Chase's vehicle. CopyCat escapes while Harold makes his getaway too, leaving the meteor piece behind. The vehicles stopped by Harold's fallen robot, Night inspecting the area and finding the meteor piece. He touches it but this produced a flash of light to shine from the forest. Ryder and the pups went over and saw Night's paws glowing gray.

A starry night, sparkling with surprises.

Hey guys. It feels like I'm rushing this but not really. College is catching up but like I said, that won't stop me. Next part will be up soon.