Ch. 3: As One, Pt. 20: Make Use

Two days after Dusk and Night came back from Adventure City, Ryder has prepared all of Dusk and Night's stuff on missions since they're now separate bodies. Two months left before Christmas, Ryder talks with Dusk and the pups about Mayor Goodway's plans on celebrating this year's Christmas with everyone. As usual, the Paw Patrol will help with preparations, decorations, and party setup. Everyone in Adventure Bay can come over and give people gifts or spend the festive day with them as a big Christmas tree will be set up in front of Town Hall. Ryder announces this as there's props and materials on its way to Adventure Bay for the celebratory event itself. The pups howl and bark in excitement while Dusk and Night hug it out, this being the first time they spent Christmas in Adventure Bay and with the Paw Patrol, their closest friends. Ryder tells the other pups to go out and play, the pups eagerly waiting. They got into the elevator and went outside of the Lookout. Dusk and Night stayed as they followed Ryder down into the garage and into the testing and analysis room. Dusk and Night stand still in the room as the scanners and readers start analyzing and gathering information. After it was done and the results were given, Ryder called them over to have a look. To their surprise, the results were as they expected. Dusk and Night's body readings show a healthy and stable body along with a flow of brimming energy from the meteor pieces they touched. Judging by this, it would make sense that the meteor pieces they come across next and interact with would be 'consumed' in some way and fill them up with more energy, possibly resulting in more changes. Ryder smiles for the Dusk and Night as they put smiles on their faces as well. They head back out on Lookout grounds to play with the pups. Dusk and Night went ahead as Ryder was stopped in his tracks after receiving a call from the pup pad. Alex was calling.

Ryder: Hey Alex. What's up?

Alex Porter: Ryder. Danny was just about to perform another extreme stunt of his then suddenly, Ladybird swoops in and takes him away while still being locked onto his skateboard.

Ryder: Locked onto his skateboard? Sounds strange.

Alex Porter: Ladybird was headed off to Jake's Mountain. I tried catching up to them but I got myself stuck in a crevice on the way.

Ryder: Hang tight, Alex. No hole is too deep, no pup is too small! Paw Patrol, to the Mighty Lookout!

Ryder calls on the pups and Dusk as they heard the call for a Mighty Mission. They head over into the elevator and Marshall comes crashing into the group after tripping onto a food bowl. The group laughs it off as the elevator goes up, the Lookout turning into the Mighty Tower as the pups and Dusk got into their super suits. Ryder waiting by the platform, the group went up got into position.

Chase: Ruff! The pups' paws and Dusk's hands glow.

Chase: Mighty Pups! Ready for mighty action, Ryder sir!

Ryder: Thanks for coming, pups. The screen shows the representation of the incident.

Ryder: Danny was about to perform another extreme stunt of his but Ladybird suddenly swooped in and took him away to Jake's Mountain.

Dusk and the pups: Oh no.

Ryder: Alex was going after them but he got himself stuck in a crevice along the way. For this Mighty Mission, I'll need...Mighty Skye. I need you up in your super vehicle to find Ladybird and see where she's headed with Danny.

Skye: This Mighty Pup's gotta fly!

Ryder: I'll also need Mighty Night. I need you to use your tracking expertise and super senses to help find Alex in Jake's Mountain.

Night: To help with my might, day or night!

Ryder: And Mighty Marshall. Once we find Alex, I need you to go into the crevice and use your super jump to get Alex out of there.