Pt. 14: Chirping Night

Bear with me, I shouldn't even be explaining it here. Oh right.

This part contains 18+ content, smut, and I don't know the other terms for it but read at your own risk.

After the talk with Night, the three love pups have come to the spot. They're in awe as they saw the scenery. A tent prepared with fireflies around as lovely lights. Chase has already went inside while Rocky and Marshall follow after, drooling at the sight.

Their Chase sat down on his side, facing the dalmatian and mixed breed as they saw his eager tip poking out of its sheath. Rocky and Marshall step in, the dalmatian zipping up the tent hole while the mixed breed got closer to the german shepherd. Chase gave Rocky a kiss as soon as he got close enough, the mixed breed sitting down as he kissed back gently. Marshall came up and rolled Rocky onto his back, getting on top of him as he started making out with the mixed breed. Rocky kisses Marshall back as they soon fought over each other with their tongues. Chase pins them both down on their backs, making out with Marshall while he slid his right paw down Rocky's body and started rubbing the mixed breed's sheath. Rocky moans softly and reaches for Marshall's sheath, rubbing it with his right paw as Marshall moans. Chase started licking Rocky's sheath as he rubbed Marshall's with his left paw, all of their members soon showing more of itself.

Rocky: Ooh...Chase. Ahh... Rocky moans as he leaned his head back from the feeling of Chase's tongue and mouth.

Marshall: Go Chase. You can handle him. Marshall says as he deeply kisses Rocky, shutting the mixed breed up.

Chase kept on sucking and stroking both pups as he looked at them kiss. Marshall pulled away, moving over to Chase as he starts licking the german shepherd's member. Chase moves his lower body to aim at the side, giving Marshall space to suck him. The dalmatian did so, sucking Chase's member as Rocky held the german shepherd's head back with his paw.

Rocky: Chase...I want Marshall in me. Rocky says with no hesitation, wanting it badly.

Chase: You heard him, Marshall. All wet enough?

Marshall: Yep. Marshall replies after he pulled away from Chase's member. His own member wet enough from using his saliva.

Rocky stood on his four legs as Marshall got onto his back, his member up lined up with the mixed breed's entrance. Chase got on Marshall's back with his member lined up with the dalmatian's entrance. They all looked at each other, nodding as they all started. Marshall and Chase pushing their members into the entrances as Rocky moaned. All their members fully out with the knot, Rocky was at 7 inches. Marshall's was at 7 ½ inches. And Chase being the biggest among them, 9 inches. The dalmatian and the german shepherd started thrusting as they all moaned out in pleasure.

Rocky: A-Aah! Marshall~

Marshall: Ooh~~ You're tight, Rocky~ Keep going, Chase~

Chase: Don't need to tell me, my dalmatian~

Marshall: I love it when you call me that!~

Chase kept going deeper and faster, causing Marshall to go faster into Rocky as well. The three pups shared symphonies of pleasure as they felt their limit. They all warn each other but couldn't care less. With a few more thrusts, knots popped in. Chase released in Marshall, Marshall released in Rocky, and Rocky got it on himself. They all laid down, breathing and panting heavily. Knowing that they'll be stuck for a while, they decide to sleep it off. Kissing each other before they did so.

Back at the Dino Lookout, Ryder was looking around for Rocky, Chase, and Marshall until he saw Night sleeping by the entrance. He went up and lightly shook the wolf pup, knowing how sensitive he can be. Night opens an eye as he looks at a worried Ryder.

Ryder: Hey Night. Sorry for waking you up.

Night: It's alright, Ryder...What is it...?

Ryder: Do you know where Chase, Rocky, and Marshall are? I haven't seen them around.

Night: They'll...be fine. I checked the area earlier with Rex's help about the surroundings...Area's safe and sound.

Ryder: You sure?

Night: You're worrying over nothing. They're around and they'll be fine. In any case, they'll just call through their pup tags and ask for help. You should get some sleep.

Ryder: ...You're right. I'm worrying too much. And maybe it's my tiredness. Good night, Night. Ryder yawns as he heads back inside the Dino Patroller.

Night: Good night, Ryder...

Night yawns as he goes back to sleep, the breeze flowing against his gray fur as the night sky glimmers. Zuma wakes up looking around for Night, followed by Rex soon after. They both went out of the Dino Lookout to find him sleeping by the entrance. They both look in silence, adoring the sight before them. With courage and blush on their cheeks, they decided to sleep beside him as Rex put a blanket over them. They slept off along with Night, the wolf pup hugging them closer and they didn't mind.

The night in the Dino Wilds can be beautiful too, if you look at it in the right way.

This maybe...I don't know. It's up to you to describe. Rest assured, consideration for the characters themselves is accounted for. I considered Rex's condition but it doesn't mean a pup like him shouldn't be able to find love. Like us, there's always people around who are special. One way or another, we all need love.