Pt. 6: How's the Weather?

Skye and Rubble were going around, checking out the games, food, and rides. They both stop as they eat, food bowls filled with their favorite pup treats as they look up into the sky. The sun's setting but the glimpse of a starry night is already visible.

Skye: Rubble...I want to know why you chose me to be your partner.

Rubble: Huh? Well...You know how you've been acting around Chase lately?

Skye: Wh-I was...

Rubble: Haha. So you do like him. Then why didn't you ask him?

Skye: I do like Chase, Rubble. I couldn't just ask him to be my partner in front of everyone else. It'd be nerve-racking.

Rubble: Relieved when Zuma first asked Marshall to be his?

Skye: Yeah...Relieved that I accepted your offer but disappointed I couldn't do it.

Rubble: ...It's okay, Skye. There's always another time.

Skye looks at Rubble, a smile on the bulldog's face. Skye smiles as well, both of them finishing their food.

Skye: It's almost time for the fireworks.

Rubble: A fireworks show?! Awesome. Shall we go, Skye?

Skye looks at Rubble, surprised at the bulldog's excitement. She nods as they both find a seat on the bleachers. Very top row to see it all. The bulldog looks around in which Skye asks what he was looking for. The bulldog says he was looking for Chase so that he could invite him to watch the fireworks with them. Skye's eyes widened, realizing why Rubble decided to ask her as his partner. Rubble looks at Skye, that bright smile on his face as Mayor Goodway announces the start of the fireworks show.

Skye and Rubble both bark in excitement, ready to watch a sky filled of sparkling colors. Zuma finds the two and joins them, looking at the fireworks ready to be set off. At the pier, Rocky, Chase, and Marshall look at the vast ocean and setting sun in front of them. All the while hearing Mayor Goodway's announcement, they look up at the sky. Smiles on their faces as they found comfort, happiness, and love with each other.

Mayor Goodway: Citizens and visitors of Adventure Bay, I now announce the start of the Pawtastic Pawnival's fireworks show. Please find yourselves a good spot to watch as we start lighting up these fireworks for the saviors of Adventure Bay, the Paw Patrol! A few words from our guest of honor, the Paw Patrol's leader, Ryder!

Ryder: Thank you, Mayor Goodway. It is an honor to be up here and an honor to be celebrating this wonderful event. The Paw Patrol wouldn't be what it is without the pups and the people of Adventure Bay. So I thank everyone for all your support and love, and without any delay, time to start the fireworks.

Mayor Goodway comes up on stage with a lit sparkler. She hands it over to Ryder and he holds it, walking over to the first firework to light up and start the fireworks show. Ryder lights up the firework, soon launching up into the sky and exploding, the Paw Patrol's symbol/logo made of sparkles as the fireworks show starts lighting up the sky. Everybody in Adventure Bay sees the wonderful sights, awe and excitement filled the whole event.

How's the weather up here? It's all festive.

Alnur here, coming in with an update. I'll be a bit busy with the next parts of the story but don't worry, I'll still upload and update. Next parts coming soon.