Pt. 18: Pup Day

This part contains 18+ content. Please read at your own risk.

A week after Carlos' and Tracker's rescue, Ryder's with the pups to enjoy their own special day. This morning of today, every Paw Patrol pup gets to go out with whoever and at this point, every pup is here except for Liberty and Night. Everest, Tracker, and Rex have visited due to the special day itself and bark in excitement as they arrived. Ryder checks on everyone available but gets interrupted with a call. He tells the pups to go into the Lookout as he answers it. Soon enough, Ryder and the pups are in the Lookout Tower in front of the screen. Night appears with Liberty by his side, a smile on their faces.

Ryder: Hey Night. Hey Liberty.

Night and Liberty: Hey Ryder! Hey everybody!

The pups: Hey guys!

Night: Sorry we can't be there today at the Lookout. As it stays, missions to be dealt with, reports to be investigated.

Liberty: Much a shame too. I was looking forward to meeting everyone!

Ryder: Well, you can introduce yourselves to the other pups of the Paw Patrol right now.

Tracker: Hola Liberty. I'm Tracker, the tracking pup in the jungle area.

Liberty: Nice to meet you, Tracker. I hope we can be amigos.

Rex: I'm Rex, a dinosaur expert from the Dino Wilds.

Liberty: Nice to meet you, Rex. A dinosaur expert? But-

Night: He's not lying. There is a place full of dinosaurs and he grew up there.

Liberty: Absolutely amazing! You're telling me I've been missing out on this much adventure?!

Skye: Seems so, Liberty.

Everest: And I'm Everest. Land maneuvering expert and I'm stationed nearby Adventure Bay on Jake's mountain.

Liberty: Ooh. So it gets snowy up there too?

Everest: Sure does!

Liberty: Well it's nice to meet you all. I'll introduce myself again. I'm Liberty, honorary member of the Paw Patrol stationed here in Adventure City.

Night: And I'll introduce myself again then. I'm Night, tracking expert along with Dusk and Tracker, stationed at Adventure Bay but temporarily here in Adventure City.

Ryder: It's nice of you to call, Night. Hope you two are having a wonderful time.

Liberty: Oh we're having a blast! Speaking of which, wasn't there something the townspeople wanted to show us at the city hall?

Night: Oh right. We've got about an hour to prepare before we do leave.

Ryder: You seem to be pretty busy. We'll talk next time when you're available.

Night and Liberty: Thanks Ryder. Take care, everyone!

The call ends as the pups bark in excitement and joy, Ryder happy for them all. He gets in the elevator with the pups as they go down to the lobby, about to start eating lunch. Ryder placed down all of their food bowls and water bowls, the pups arranging it themselves and grouping up again. Rocky, Marshall, and Chase ate besides each other. Rubble and Skye, the caring couple they are, sat with each other. Everest and Tracker decided to eat in front of each other like they were already on a date. Zuma and Rex were talking like best friends as they ate their food. Wonder what they're talking about.

Rex: Hehehe. Sure get how you fell in love with him.

Zuma: I know but it was still shocking. I know you have a cwush on him too.