Pt. 4: We Will Be...Soon

Saturday morning in Adventure Bay. Mr. Porter's setting up his restaurant and shop, Mayor Goodway's already in routine along with Chickaletta, and Chase awake. Chase is by the tree with a tire swing, deep in thought as he questions himself.

Chase: What should I do? It's nice for Rocky to bring up that moment so that I could remember but it just made me like Marshall. I mean...He's clumsy as always but he's also cute and cool. His pup fu moves...the clumsy crashes...his jokes after them...ready to rescue and help with injuries...Oh wow. I didn't know I admire him this much. On the other hand...

Chase looks at the tire, the wind swinging it slightly and smoothly as Chase enjoyed the breeze. The pup looks over at the red pup house before looking at the green pup house.

Chase: Rocky...for him to talk about it with a nervous tone...He likes me. He doesn't like getting wet but will do anything to get the job done. He was confident that one sea mission where he was in his suit and turned into a merpup with their help. I was surprised to see him so...brave. His skills in repairing, replacing, and recycling are much helpful. Even I see it as his way of showing what hardwork is. I admire him too but...Marshall's too-No wait...

Chase sighs as he's undecided on who to choose and who to confess to. A bush nearby rustled as Chase immediately took his stance, glaring at it with serious eyes. The bush spoke.

???: S-Sorry Chase. I know that I don't wake up this early.

Chase: Marshall?

Marshall comes out of the bush, Chase calming down as he sat back down. Marshall sits down in front of him as they both look at each other.

Marshall: I had a dream and uhh...I woke up earlier than expected. I decided to get some fresh air and I happened to see you here. I wanted to go over and talk to you but clumsy-old-me tripped on a stone and rolled into the bush.

Chase: Oh. Are you alright?

Marshall: Yeah. I usually do. Hehehe.

Chase: Carefree after being clumsy.

Marshall: Wh-What???

Chase: I-Nothing.

Marshall and Chase started looking away from each other, a shade of red on their cheeks.

Marshall: Look...I-I wanted to talk to you a-about-

Chase: What happened in the game...?

Marshall: Uh-huh...S-Sorry. Awkward topic. I'll just...go...

Chase: A-Alright...Talk to you later...

Marshall: Sure...

Marshall was off to his pup house, Chase thinking of what his actual response was.

Chase: Talk to you later...my dalmatian.

The day goes on, the Paw Patrol helping people in Adventure Bay. The sea, the islands, the jungle, the mountains, Jake's mountain, the merpups, the Dino Wilds. Even if these missions distracted them, they can't deny what they already have inside. But it's not only missions that will get in the way of their feelings.

Hey guys. Sorry if it's a bit short to read. Another part will be published soon. Just stay tuned.