Pt. 25: Burning Cold

A week has gone by and Dusk and Night aren't feeling so well. They got the cold and a fever along with it. This morning, Ryder had prepared things they needed as he put their collars and pup tags down on the table in the Tower. The pups are worried but the two reassure them all that they will get better. Ryder calls everyone else up into the Tower as last discussion's plans were about to be put in play. Ryder and the pups get to work as they start helping out with the Christmas celebration. Dusk and Night see them off as they stayed inside the Tower. Rubble was carrying and piling up snow with his rig for the snow-building event. Rocky and Zuma were helping in putting up the stalls and tables for the Christmas-themed cooking event. Marshall was on standby in his paramedic uniform, watching over everyone in case somebody needed to get treated. Dusk and Night would surely need one like him back at the Lookout. Skye was in her helicopter carrying materials using the hook with the items bundled up by rope. Chase was redirecting traffic and passerbys were alerted to be careful around the celebration area. Ryder was helping Mayor Goodway with checking everything.

Back over to the Lookout, Dusk and Night were already eating lunch. They look at each other and sigh, defeated in the moment of catching a mere cold and a fever. Dusk then thought of that moment in the hospital when Night was being treated. His eyes awaken with energy as he holds his left hand out to his wolf pup buddy. Night is confused but gets the idea right away, his tail wagging quickly as he placed his right paw on Dusk's left hand. Their hand and paw started glowing their colors again as they both glowed entirely. Soon enough, the glow fades away as Dusk and Night check themselves. Moving their limbs, jogging in place, jumping jacks, running around. They felt pretty well. Dusk does a scan on them in case to check as they wait for the results. The results soon show itself as the Mighty Energy and different energy in them seem fine. Onto body conditions, they're all fine and healthy now. Dusk and Night were about to report to Ryder about it until the Lookout screen started ringing, showing the Earl of Barkingburg's profile. Ryder doesn't know about the call since he's busy with the other pups in the Christmas celebration event. Night and Dusk debate whether to answer or not but knowing it's the Earl of Barkingburg calling, they answer it. The earl himself was surprised as he looked.

Earl of Barkingburg: Ryder! Thank you fo-Oh my. Who are you two?

Dusk: Sorry, Earl of Barkingburg. Allow us to introduce ourselves. I'm Dusk.

Night: I'm Night.

Dusk & Night: We're tracking experts and members of the Paw Patrol.

Earl of Barkingburg: Ah. Nice to meet you. Seems you two are filled in well about the kingdom of Barkingburg.

Night: How can we help you today? Ryder and the other pups are out helping with the town's Christmas celebration.

Earl of Barkingburg: You can help me by telling Ryder that the kingdom's lost its own Christmas materials!

Dusk & Night: What?!

Earl of Barkingburg: We don't know how it happened but we've been looking everywhere.

Dusk: Definitely sounds like something the Paw Patrol needs to look into.

Night: Don't worry, Earl of Barkingburg. No Christmas materials are gone.

Dusk & Night: No pup is too small!

Dusk pulls out his pup pad as the Earl ends the call. Dusk presses the button as the human calls for the other pups to the Lookout. Ryder notes of this as they all head back to the Lookout and into the elevator, going up as the pups got into the position while Ryder stood up front with Dusk and Night, asking what the call's for.