Ch.2: Separate Choices, Pt. 11: Power of Friendship

A few days have gone by as Dusk's/Night's secret has been kept quiet even if Rocky told Zuma about it, which he knew. Every single day, Dusk/Night would be prepared for the moment Ryder comes up to him and asks...who is he and why did he hide it. A smile on his face as he thought about it, leaving the Paw Patrol but still happy to lend a hand or a paw. Today is another special day as it was Dusk's/Night's birthday. Ryder and the pups planned to celebrate both their birthdays on the same day, with a few knowing it's likely impossible for Dusk and Night to be there at the same time. The time for the celebration was by sunset. Dusk was at Mr. Porter's restaurant, helping with cooking the dishes while Alex helped cleaned them. Rocky, Chase, Marshall, and Zuma decided to talk about Dusk/Night.

Chase: If only Ryder knew that he didn't have to prepare two birthdays.

Zuma: Totally dudes. I'm still shocked fwom finding out that Dusk and Night awe the same pewson.

Rocky: Yeah. The way I told you about it might've been the reason why.

Marshall: How did you tell him about it?

Rocky: Well-Uh...

Zuma: He told me some attwactive things about Dusk or Night.

Chase: Attractive? Like what?

Zuma: Mowe pwefweably, attwactive things about Night. His puwple eyes as the moonlight shines upon them, his gway fuw oh so wawm, and his body too.

Rocky: I definitely didn't tell him about the body thing.

Chase: Someone just told us he has a crush.

Zuma: I-I...Got cawwied away.

Marshall: Sure. But I won't lie about it. Night is attractive.

Rocky, Zuma, Chase, and Marshall: He sure is. How dreamy.

The group started blushing and laugh as Skye went up to them. She wanted to talk with Chase alone, so the german shepherd went with her into the Lookout. Skye had a nervous but worried face, looking at Chase.

Chase: What did you want to talk about, Skye?

Skye: Chase...I like you.

Chase: You like-What?!

Skye: I like you, Chase. On those missions working with you, looking at you so heroic and brave, being helpful...You're an amazing pup, Chase! That's why I like you.

Chase: I...I...

Skye: ...You don't like me the same way, am I right?

Chase: I...Yes. I don't like you the same way. It's been...pretty obvious, I suppose.

Skye: Yeah...Talking with Marshall, playing with Rocky, doing things together...that time on the pier at the Pawtastic Pawnival...

Chase: You saw that?!

Skye: I did. The bleachers were high enough for me to see, since the fireworks show was by the road. You three looked so happy with each other...I guess...I didn't get to you first.

Chase: Skye, I...I didn't think you'd tell me this even if you knew. You're a great pup to be with but...I'm sorry that we can't be together. Although...

Skye: Hm? What is it, Chase?

Chase: I'm pretty sure another pup likes you.

Skye: Wh-Who?

Rubble comes into the Lookout lobby as he stood right behind Skye, determination in his eyes.

Rubble: Me! I like you, Skye! More than anyone else!