Pt. 24: Snowing Warmth

Three days later, Dusk and Night come walking towards the Lookout entrance as Zuma quickly runs up to his wolf pup, hugging him close. The wolf pup was surprised at first but hugs back soon. Dusk giggles as he greets the others. The pups barking in excitement as their friend is doing well. Night looks at Dusk as they both needed to know something. As soon as Zuma pulls away and plays with the other pups after they were invited to play, Dusk and Night have a talk with Ryder and head into the testing room. Once they've arrived, Dusk and Night get inside the analysis room as Ryder runs another scan on them. 10 minutes later, results are given as Ryder looks surprised and confused. Ryder shows the two the results and they're both surprised. Dusk then decides for the pups to come over, Ryder calling them soon. As soon as the pups step into the viewing room of the analysis room, they saw Dusk and Night on the other side. One screen showed the scan readings to Dusk and Night with three from the viewing room showing the results to Ryder and the pups as they look and try to understand.

Dusk: So. You guys know about there being a specific area where me and Night get tested and scanned to find out about more of what we can do and how we are doing.

Night: As you can see, both our bodies are healthy and well but...There's these white and black things that's flowing with our Mighty Energy.

Ryder: It is indeed strange. Comparing it with all you Mighty Pups and super baddies, the Mighty Energy flowing in you all is just plain electric yellow.

Dusk: I think a few pups can help explain how ours changed. Dusk looks at the four love pups as they stepped forward to explain.

Zuma: You guys know about Dusk giving me a wowf pup pwush, wight?

Rubble and Skye: Yeah?

Chase: Me and Marshall found out ourselves, although Rocky and Ryder knew already...

Marshall: That the wolf pup plush had a pup tag on its collar that Night can call through and all Zuma has to do is answer it.

Zuma: Thwee days ago aftew Dusk cawwed to Wyder about Night's condition, I went into my pup house as I waited fow a caww fwom Night.

Dusk: I called, knowing that Zuma wanted to get a response.

Chase: Me, Rocky, and Marshall decided to come over to Zuma's pup house, knowing his love for Night.

Marshall: When he let us in, that's when me and Chase found out about the wolf pup plush being a sort of communication between Zuma and Night.

Rocky: During the call on Night's condition, Dusk told us about the poison taking away the Mighty Energy in Night. If the energy dissipates, he might have trouble moving or recovering at all.

Ryder: Wait. You didn't tell me this?

Night: Since we're here, we might also provide an explanation on how this happened.

Dusk: The time me and Night got separated because of the meteor piece was when we also found out about connections between me and him.

Night: One of us can feel what the other feels. Pain, illness, emotion...

Zuma: If the Mighty Enewgy in one of them dissapeaws...

Chase: They might both pass.

Marshall: Dusk held Night's paw tight and started crying. We soon saw their paw and hand glowing respectively.

Rocky: I pulled out the recording in case you guys wanted to see. Rocky gives a USB to Ryder as the leader displays the recording of the call, specifically the moment when Dusk and Night started glowing.