Sickness 🤧

Fluff :D

*Grian's pov*

Me and Scar have been building something for a while now. I think maybe for 6 hours? I don't know, it's nice building with scar. Even if we aren't talking at all, it's just nice to be in his presence. The sky suddenly went dark.
"Babe! Come inside, you're gonna get sick!" Scar yelled

"I'll be fine don't worry, love!" I yelled back "Come inside right now! You're not gonna be fine!" He said, I rolled my eyes and just continued building.

Scar said something that I couldn't hear. The rain was pouring, but i didn't care. I just needed to finish my part and then I can go in. But my vision started getting blurry, my head started getting lightheaded. "No no i need to finished the build, I can't just leave now." I told myself

"Scar.." I tried my best to yell
Then Scar said something else that I couldn't hear.
I started clutching my chest, desperately trying to stand up, before I fell to the ground or what I thought was the ground and passed out.

*Scar's pov*
"Scar!" Grian yelled, "Yea!?" I yelled back
No response. "Babe!?" I yelled again, no response. I looked up to see Grian, clutching his chest, trying to hold on to the closest thing that was near him, his legs were shaking. "GRIAN!?" I yelled again as I ran towards him. I came just in time before he fell into my arms. It seems like he passed out. I carried him back.
(bridal style)

"What an idiot" I chuckled to myself. I knew he was really passionate about his builds, honestly, that's one of the things I admire about him. But not when he's too passionate. I carried him back to the small house we built before.

I gently placed him onto our bed. I wonder how long would it take for him to wake up. He was so cute when he's asleep (not in a creepy way)
I took his drenched clothes and changed it with something I found in my closet

I went to get some medicine but he suddenly grabbed my hand tightly. Was he already awake? "Scar..don't go, please.." He cried
I blinked in confusion, his body tensed up when I tried to let go.
"I won't leave, don't worry, love." I tried to reassure him, i guess he got a bad dream.
I wonder how I'm going to get the medicine now? I can't just leave him here. Maybe I can ask mumbo? Oh right he's busy.

After a few minutes I also started to get tired, I should get some rest. I thought, I don't think he would mind if I slept next to him, right? I went onto the bed and slept next to grian. While I was trying to sleep, he went closer to me and cuddle with me. My face turned red from how close we are to each other.

a few minutes of trying to sleep later, I looked up to see Grian's eyes fluttering open. I saw his icy blue eyes slowly turn to me. I saw him try to get up and fell onto the bed again "my head hurts" He whined "I told you to go inside" I rolled my eyes. "Sorry for not listening" He apologized "i should go get your medicine now"

*Grian's pov*
My head is slowly getting better, i heard scar say something "i should go get your medicine now" He told me, I didn't want him to leave yet. I don't want the same thing happening. I don't want it to be real. "Please don't leave me again.." I accidentally blurted out, he looked at me in confusion. "What do you mean again..?" He asked concernedly

I just tightened my grip on his hand. He sighed and sat down beside me.
"You should get some rest, sweetheart" He told me, his voice soft as snow.

I laid down on his chest, as he held me closer. He played with my hair until I fell asleep.

*scar's pov*
I think he fell asleep, my suspicions were proven when I hear a cute snore escape his mouth. I continued playing with his dirty blonde hair. It felt nice when I could run my hands through his gorgeous hair. I went to finally get him some medicine and gave him the medicine. I already said this before but he was so cute while he's asleep. I kissed him goodnight and went to sleep on the couch.